Cell Insiding

ItsElucidator

So the leader of a cell can take everything from a cell chest and kick everyone off the cell and not get banned for Insiding?

ItsElucidator

in game scamming is allowed...
so yeah...
RIP
So can members do the same thing? Like take everything from the cell chest and leave the cell?

let me give an example ... leader ask me to put in my max pick in the cell chest and he takes it and kicks me ... thats called scamming?

I ask the leader can you put your pick in the cell chest and i take it and I leave/gets kicked .... that's called insinding?

This shouldn't be called anything different if it is the same act. You need to define each of these terms a little more specific

adrienmc

So can members do the same thing? Like take everything from the cell chest and leave the cell?

let me give an example ... leader ask me to put in my max pick in the cell chest and he takes it and kicks me ... thats called scamming?

I ask the leader can you put your pick in the cell chest and i take it and I leave/gets kicked .... that's called insinding?

This shouldn't be called anything different if it is the same act. You need to define each of these terms a little more specific
No, once a pickaxe / cell value has been put in either cell chest or chests at ut cell, they belong to the owner. If a member takes the stuff out from cell chest and leaves, he can report you for insiding. It is your responsibility to know that you shouldn’t put any personal items into cell chest.