Chat Suggestions & Showcase

Reactions
1 0 0
Hi everyone.
This morning it occurred to me to add a utility that I think would be very useful for the server. This is a chat utility: As almost everyone will know, there is already [item] showing the item in hand. It occurred to me, to add things like this. Here's what I'd like to add:

[bal] or [balance]: Show in chat the money you have. Example: [Orion] xTryer » hey! i'm buying minions, i have » $103,299,581.00 «
[level]: Show in chat you island level. Example: [Orion] xTryer » hey! i'm recruiting good players. » Island Level: 883,591«
[inv] or [inventory]: Possibility to the players to access your inventory (just to see it, not to modify it.). Example: [Orion] xTryer » trading all this stuff for p2w. » xTryer_'s inventory «
[showcase] (requires the 2nd suggestion): Possibility to players to see the showcase. Example: [Orion] xTryer » See my showcase! » xTryer_'s Showcase «

Showcase Suggestion:

How about putting a showcase utility? This will allow players to display useless items for them. You can access with / showcase (player) or / sc (player).

Last edited:

Angus

Staff member
Reactions
20 0 2
I've suggested this to the staff team, stay on the look out :D

Reactions
1 0 0
Okay! Thank you so much.