/CI used when a moderator said it in chat. Thought it was a different command

Crqzeyy_

Reactions
0 0 0
MY GALACTIC RANKS ARE GONE

SB: space or galaxy or something i forget the name.

I was roaming through chat AND I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT ALSO I ONLY WANT ADMINS+ RESPONDING TO THIS. (they once did it like gimme my items back to me) I did /ci because ragthany said 7ci so i had 2 galactic ranks in my inventory and *poof* they were gone! i worked hard and if you cant do it i will take this way further.

-Crqzeyy__

Overtime

Reactions
3 0 0

I was roaming through chat AND I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT ALSO I ONLY WANT ADMINS+ RESPONDING TO THIS. (they once did it like gimme my items back to me) I did /ci because ragthany said 7ci so i had 2 galactic ranks in my inventory and *poof* they were gone! i worked hard and if you cant do it i will take this way further.

-Crqzeyy__
Proof? if none you wont get it back. Its out of your stupidity

Overtime

Reactions
3 0 0
Like what else would ci stand for cat image?

Reactions
0 0 0
Facts if you don't have any proof of your ranks in your inventory you won't get it back Probably.

Kind Regards ItsJels_

georgesta

Reactions
4 0 1

-Crqzeyy__
Sadly with no proof staff cannot help you. It's actually frequently stated that without proof, you cannot have your items refunded.

Sincerely,
~ georgesta