(Demonic Factions) Alpha Faction Now Recruiting.

Reactions
0 0 0
Alpha is currently looking for active and competitive faction players. Before joining our faction you must go through a recruitment process By first filling out the application. After filling the application we will contact you on discord and let you know if you made the faction or not. If you passed the recruitment stage you will be tested out for your skills (PVP, Cannoning, Base Building)

Our Application to join is below.

-IGN in Minecraft

-Discord user name with #

-Do you have a working microphone?

-Current Age? (13 is the minimum age)

-Time Zone

-How many hours a day can you play on average?

-How can you benefit the Alpha faction (PVP, Cannoning, Base Building etc.)

-Do you have previous faction experience if so please name the factions below you have been in

-What do you want your end goal to be with joining Alpha?

Note- Please copy and paste this application and fill it out failure to do so will result in an automatic rejection.

(If you have any questions please contact me on discord Takio_#0113)

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 0
ign: Buckle_Belts, Buckle_Belts#0887, yes, 13, NA, 3-5 hours, base building and grinding, allstars wich were on f top on heroic, getting top 10,

lilminer5

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN: lilminer5
Disc: THE_LOST_RUSKIE#6037
Mic: yes
Time Zone: PST
Time Dedication: Any amount so long as its not friday - sunday afternoon as i have work and rent needs paid
Benifit: A player with alot of time on his hands and the capacity to just grind anything needed
EXP: nope trying to start it now
End goal: dont want there to be an end goal i need something to do on my long days off so hopefully it lasts for a long time

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN in Minecraft:
SneakyHipo

-Discord user name with
SamReed#3109

-Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

-Current Age? (13 is the minimum age)

-Time Zone
PST

-How many hours a day can you play on average?
3-4hrs

-How can you benefit the Alpha faction (PVP, Cannoning, Base Building etc.) Base Building, Farming, PvP

-Do you have previous faction experience if so please name the factions below you have been in.
Haven't played with a large faction in a while but I have a lot of experience, and I'll learn what's new fast.

-What do you want your end goal to be with joining Alpha?
I want to win