Endless Recruitment (Map 5)

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jul 21, 2017
Ign: SwiftWhite or my alt SwiftWhite2
Do you have discord: Yes
Do you have a mic: i have a headset but i lost the mic so im thinking of a mic this christmas
How active would you be: 1-3 hours a day maybe more depending on school
on a scale of 1/10 how good are you at
Pvp: 6
Cannoning knowledge: not very good but i can still build a cannon
Are you willing to do basework: yes
Time zone: Mountain timezone
Any past factions: yes i think fusion
Anything else that you want to say ? : thank you for reading my report hope i get recruited have a good day cant wait till reset and im a monk rank

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Ign: SwiftWhite or my alt SwiftWhite2
Do you have a mic: i have a headset but i lost the mic so im thinking of a mic this christmas
How active would you be: 1-3 hours a day maybe more depending on school
Pvp: 6
Cannoning knowledge: not very good but i can still build a cannon
Are you willing to do basework: yes
Time zone: Mountain timezone
Any past factions: yes i think fusion
Anything else that you want to say ? : thank you for reading my report hope i get recruited have a good day cant wait till reset and im a monk rank
Accepted! Add me on discord Desqu#4610

Dec 26, 2017
Ign: Ezz_Mickey
Do you have a mic: Yes, but sometimes i'm lazy and leave it at my dads house.
How active would you be: At least 10 hours every 5 days
On a scale of 1/10 how good are you at
Pvp: 7/10
Cannoning knowledge: 5/10
Are you willing to do base work: Yes, weirdly when i was in spook i enjoyed doing base work.
Time zone: GB, but i stay on at night for the EST people.
Any past factions: Spook, Diversity (diversity was the og days like 2 years ago)
Anything else that you want to say ? : I have been apart of vanity and factions for a long time, long enough making me feel able to acknowledge to turn my sounds up so i know when we are being raided. - Honestly, I feel as i know factions and how to play it decently, i am very active and pretty chill. I was in spook, but i got kicked for arguing with grind. I am 14 and quite mature.

I would of added colours but i cannot because medical reasons reasons.
Oh and commented singing sounds like a ear rape version of kazoo kid.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2017
Ign: Ezz_Mickey
Do you have a mic: Yes, but sometimes i'm lazy and leave it at my dads house.
How active would you be: At least 10 hours every 5 days
On a scale of 1/10 how good are you at
Pvp: 7/10
Cannoning knowledge: 5/10
Are you willing to do base work: Yes, weirdly when i was in spook i enjoyed doing base work.
Time zone: GB, but i stay on at night for the EST people.
Any past factions: Spook, Diversity (diversity was the og days like 2 years ago)
Anything else that you want to say ? : I have been apart of vanity and factions for a long time, long enough making me feel able to acknowledge to turn my sounds up so i know when we are being raided. - Honestly, I feel as i know factions and how to play it decently, i am very active and pretty chill. I was in spook, but i got kicked for arguing with grind. I am 14 and quite mature.

I would of added colours but i cannot because medical reasons reasons.
Oh and commented singing sounds like a ear rape version of kazoo kid.
Accepted

xItsRx

Dec 31, 2017
Ign: xItsRx
Do you have discord: Yes, my name is xItsRx#5832
Do you have a mic: Yes
How active would you be: On a daily basis around 5 hours, depends on school hours.
Pvp: I would say a 7, I'm good with bows, and swords.
Cannoning knowledge: I watch CreepersEdge cannon bases and I've learnt alot from him.
Are you willing to do basework: Yes, 100%
Time zone: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
Any past factions: Yes, I used to be part of a faction which I was the owner on, we made it to 14th ranked faction.
Anything else that you want to say ? : No, but apart from please consider recruiting me as I'd be a big help!

ImToppen

Jan 1, 2018
Ign: ImToppen, but i do have access to 3 Alts aswell with the name "Toppen" inside them so example "RealToppen, BloodToppen"

Do you have discord: Yes i do

Do you have a mic: Yes i have a BM800 with popfilter and my setup looks like this.
https://gyazo.com/07b6afa7792cefa99601fcb14ec9b724

How active would you be: 4 Hours daily and weekends ill be available all the time pretty much.

Pvp: 7

Cannoning knowledge: Very limited havent played factions in a while.

Are you willing to do basework: Yes

Time zone: GMT-1 From Norway

Any past factions: Well have a past on cosmic but nothing major on Vanity

Anything else that you want to say ? : Just wondering the Average age in this faction as my past experience with factions are just 12 year olds screaming in their microphones with a microwave in the background.

Dignities

Jan 2, 2018
Ign: Dignities
How active would you be: 3 hours on week days and 4-5 on weekends
Pvp: 8
Cannoning knowledge: nothin
Are you willing to do basework: Yes
Time zone: UTC+09:00 (korea)
Any past factions: On cosmic i was on 3rd place on past map
Anything else that you want to say ? : just cause im from korea doesnt mean i cant speak fluent english, I can fluently speak english.

Littlemojo

Jan 3, 2018
Ign: littlemojo
How active would you be: Normal playing time from around 4pm - 10 pm EST because of school. Until the 9th, pretty much all day
Pvp:7
Cannoning knowledge: Not much
Are you willing to do basework: Yes, basework is my favorite thing
Time zone: EST
Any past factions: Not on Vanity, first map on it
Anything else that you want to say ? : Played factions for multiple years, looking to get into it again and this seems like a good faction Played minecraft since 2010, age is 16

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018
Ign: starwarsskier
Do you have discord: Yes, crazycolin08#6414
Do you have a mic: Sadly, I don't, but I can listen very well into conversations in voice chats while typing in game, I've practiced a lot to get my typing speed up during combat so I can speak to people while raiding/in combat.
How active would you be: Usually I am normally on a minimum of 3 hours daily, sometimes more, and on weekends it is mainly at afternoon/evening and night. Also, Almost every single day, unless I'm away, I'm on discord from about 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time to about 1:00 AM.
Pvp: I'll be completely honest here, I'd say I'm about a 5, sometimes better, sometimes a little worst, but with bows I am very good about 9/10 shots, but sadly bows aren't that useful.
Cannoning knowledge: I know the starting basics, but currently as I type them I am doing hours of research everyday (Seperate then the activity times I said earlier) and I'm learning fast, in about the next week I should be okay.
Are you willing to do basework: I'm not just willing to do basework, for some odd reason I find it amusing and very fun to do basework, I am more then happy to do so.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.
Any past factions: Not really, other then the one I am in currently (My privately owned faction just so I can set claims), but I have played much factions in the past before so I am quite experienced.
Anything else that you want to say ? : Not really, but I have built an empty unclaimed vault that is hidden which is usable for this faction if they wish, along within used blaze spawner said which I am willing to donate as long as they are in a very well protected base.

Thanks for taking the time to read this surprisingly long application, I tryed my best to make it super short, but I have a bad habit of basically writing paragraphs for everything.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
Ign: starwarsskier
Do you have discord: Yes, crazycolin08#6414
Do you have a mic: Sadly, I don't, but I can listen very well into conversations in voice chats while typing in game, I've practiced a lot to get my typing speed up during combat so I can speak to people while raiding/in combat.
How active would you be: Usually I am normally on a minimum of 3 hours daily, sometimes more, and on weekends it is mainly at afternoon/evening and night. Also, Almost every single day, unless I'm away, I'm on discord from about 9:30 PM Eastern Standard Time to about 1:00 AM.
Pvp: I'll be completely honest here, I'd say I'm about a 5, sometimes better, sometimes a little worst, but with bows I am very good about 9/10 shots, but sadly bows aren't that useful.
Cannoning knowledge: I know the starting basics, but currently as I type them I am doing hours of research everyday (Seperate then the activity times I said earlier) and I'm learning fast, in about the next week I should be okay.
Are you willing to do basework: I'm not just willing to do basework, for some odd reason I find it amusing and very fun to do basework, I am more then happy to do so.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.
Any past factions: Not really, other then the one I am in currently (My privately owned faction just so I can set claims), but I have played much factions in the past before so I am quite experienced.
Anything else that you want to say ? : Not really, but I have built an empty unclaimed vault that is hidden which is usable for this faction if they wish, along within used blaze spawner said which I am willing to donate as long as they are in a very well protected base.

Thanks for taking the time to read this surprisingly long application, I tryed my best to make it super short, but I have a bad habit of basically writing paragraphs for everything.
Accepted pm me ingame for a invite or add me on discord Desqu#4610

Jan 11, 2018
Ign: Alekai_Playz
Do you have discord: Yes AlekaiPlayz#4167
Do you have a mic: Yes I usually like to hop into a call and chill out while doing work on the base.
How active would you be: It can vary of how well my day has gone but usually 4 hours a day maybe even more.
Pvp: I don't see my self as the best and I have a lot of things to improve on but as I stand now I would like to say I'm around about a 6
Cannoning knowledge: I'm gonna be honest and say I don't know to much about cannons except for the basic knowledge but I do research and I hope in the future to become better at cannoning
Are you willing to do basework: I always do basework I find it calming and a way to help the faction in the short and long run.
Time zone: Europe
Any past factions: No just the small factions me and my friends make just to make a sugar cane farm for some money
Anything else that you want to say ? : I have played factions for a few years now and know the in's and out's very well I was ftop number 2 on archon phantom and ftop 3 on desteria, eldyn season 2 thank your for taking the time to read my application have a nice day.

Sep 10, 2017
Ign: Alekai_Playz
Do you have discord: Yes AlekaiPlayz#4167
Do you have a mic: Yes I usually like to hop into a call and chill out while doing work on the base.
How active would you be: It can vary of how well my day has gone but usually 4 hours a day maybe even more.
Pvp: I don't see my self as the best and I have a lot of things to improve on but as I stand now I would like to say I'm around about a 6
Cannoning knowledge: I'm gonna be honest and say I don't know to much about cannons except for the basic knowledge but I do research and I hope in the future to become better at cannoning
Are you willing to do basework: I always do basework I find it calming and a way to help the faction in the short and long run.
Time zone: Europe
Any past factions: No just the small factions me and my friends make just to make a sugar cane farm for some money
Anything else that you want to say ? : I have played factions for a few years now and know the in's and out's very well I was ftop number 2 on archon phantom and ftop 3 on desteria, eldyn season 2 thank your for taking the time to read my application have a nice day.
Accepted! Check ur discord

Dec 18, 2017
Ign: UTC +1
Do you have discord: Maybe
Do you have a mic: Does dick count?
How active would you be: PrideeX
Pvp: 420 / 69
Cannoning knowledge: 69 / 420
Are you willing to do basework: Ofc.... not
Time zone: Ur gay
Any past factions: RIP