Important Factions Demonic Custom Enchantment List

Grim

Reactions
1 0 0
wheres hellforge you forgot it n stuff

Reactions
0 0 0
Custom Enchantments with Descriptions
Anti Pearl I (Bows) - Shoot your opponent and it resets there pearl timer back to 10. The tags do not stack.
Fire Resistance I (Leggings) - Gives you fire resistance.
Haste I & II (Pickaxes) - Applies Haste I, II or III depending on your level, whenever you hold a pickaxe in your hand.
Head Hunter I -> 10 (Swords & Axes) - Drops the players head whenever you kill them.
Heal Shot I -> 100 (Bows) - Shoot your faction members to heal them.
Health Boost I -> 10 (Helmets) - Gives you 2 extra hearts when you wear this enchant.
Jelly Legs I (Boots) - Take no fall damage when you wear boots with this.
Rejuvenation I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Whenever you die, it gives your faction members extra hearts and regeneration.
Saturation I (Helmets) - Gives you unlimited saturation when you wear this enchant.
Speed I, II (Boots) - Gives you speed I or II depending on your level, whenever you wear this enchant.
Strength I, II (Chestplate) - Give you strength I or II depending on your level, whenever you wear this enchant.
Water Breathing I (Helmets) - Gives you water breathing whenever you wear this enchant.
XP Swipe I -> 50 (Swords & Axes) - When you are fighting another player you have the chance to steal a certain amount of there experience.
Blessed I -> 10 (Axes) - Chance to remove negative debuffs.
Mob Rusher I -> C (Swords & Axes) - Gain more experience when grinding mobs.
Obsidian Breaker I (Pickaxes) - Can instantly break obsidian.
Rage I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Deal 5% more damage on an opponent when fighting them.
Triple I -> 100 (Bows) - Has the chance to shoot 3 arrows from a bow.
Vampire I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Take hearts from your opponent and gain them yourself.

Venom I -> 100 - (Swords & Axes) - Poison your enemies when hitting them.
Wither I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Wither your enemies whilst fighting.
Ghost I -> 13 (Armour) - Hides you from enemies on /near
Shadow (Swords & Axes) - Give your enemy blindness and slowness
Hex I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Gives your enemy slowness and poison when attacking them.
Faith Dead I -> 100 (Leggings) - Heals you for 4 hearts when under 2 hearts.
Magnet I (Pickaxe) - Automatically places the blocks into your inventory.
Leadership I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Allies near you give you a chance to double attack.
Starlight I (Helmet) - Gives you Night Vision.
Heavy I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Decrease damage by bows.
Pin Down 1 -> 100 (Boots) - Take less damage while sneaking.

How come its 1 - 100? Is 100 the max enchant of these Custom Enchants?

Reactions
2 0 0
-1 not updated

KazGames

Reactions
67 1 11
Thanks! I find this to be very beneficial for all of the users! :)

Reactions
1 0 0
Custom Enchantments with Descriptions
Anti Pearl I (Bows) - Shoot your opponent and it resets there pearl timer back to 10. The tags do not stack.
Fire Resistance I (Leggings) - Gives you fire resistance.
Haste I & II (Pickaxes) - Applies Haste I, II or III depending on your level, whenever you hold a pickaxe in your hand.
Head Hunter I -> 10 (Swords & Axes) - Drops the players head whenever you kill them.
Heal Shot I -> 100 (Bows) - Shoot your faction members to heal them.
Health Boost I -> 10 (Helmets) - Gives you 2 extra hearts when you wear this enchant.
Jelly Legs I (Boots) - Take no fall damage when you wear boots with this.
Rejuvenation I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Whenever you die, it gives your faction members extra hearts and regeneration.
Saturation I (Helmets) - Gives you unlimited saturation when you wear this enchant.
Speed I, II (Boots) - Gives you speed I or II depending on your level, whenever you wear this enchant.
Strength I, II (Chestplate) - Give you strength I or II depending on your level, whenever you wear this enchant.
Water Breathing I (Helmets) - Gives you water breathing whenever you wear this enchant.
XP Swipe I -> 50 (Swords & Axes) - When you are fighting another player you have the chance to steal a certain amount of there experience.
Blessed I -> 10 (Axes) - Chance to remove negative debuffs.
Mob Rusher I -> C (Swords & Axes) - Gain more experience when grinding mobs.
Obsidian Breaker I (Pickaxes) - Can instantly break obsidian.
Rage I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Deal 5% more damage on an opponent when fighting them.
Triple I -> 100 (Bows) - Has the chance to shoot 3 arrows from a bow.
Vampire I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Take hearts from your opponent and gain them yourself.

Venom I -> 100 - (Swords & Axes) - Poison your enemies when hitting them.
Wither I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Wither your enemies whilst fighting.
Ghost I -> 13 (Armour) - Hides you from enemies on /near
Shadow (Swords & Axes) - Give your enemy blindness and slowness
Hex I -> 100 (Swords & Axes) - Gives your enemy slowness and poison when attacking them.
Faith Dead I -> 100 (Leggings) - Heals you for 4 hearts when under 2 hearts.
Magnet I (Pickaxe) - Automatically places the blocks into your inventory.
Leadership I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Allies near you give you a chance to double attack.
Starlight I (Helmet) - Gives you Night Vision.
Heavy I -> 100 (Chestplate) - Decrease damage by bows.
Pin Down 1 -> 100 (Boots) - Take less damage while sneaking.

What is ender effiencency?

Reactions
1 0 0
What are the chances of getting any of these? I literally get the same 3 over and over

Paradox

Reactions
2 0 0
What are the chances of getting any of these? I literally get the same 3 over and over
This list hasnt been updated so you cant get every enchant on this list.

Reactions
0 0 0
Uhm, What color is what? Like does blue mean rare and orange mean legendary? And what tier is shadow, vampire, hex, and rejuvination? Reply please or Whaley#7308