Get my "<3" Tag back.

LeTomato

Reactions
0 0 0
I know this isn't that important but I would love to get it back. A couple maps ago (Map #9) some staff were giving out like $15 buycraft codes. I remember being able to get one and use it to buy the "<3" tag. I don't know if there is any way that you guys can give me it back, but it would be awesome if I could get it. My name was either miAotamoT or TomatoAim at the time

Reactions
1 0 0
I know this isn't that important but I would love to get it back. A couple maps ago (Map #9) some staff were giving out like $15 buycraft codes. I remember being able to get one and use it to buy the "<3" tag. I don't know if there is any way that you guys can give me it back, but it would be awesome if I could get it. My name was either miAotamoT or TomatoAim at the time
Im sure if you paid for it they'd be happy to return it. I suggest joining the discord and joining your designated room. (aka If the tag was bought on prisons. you join Prisons support) Hope I helped, Enjoy your day!

Reactions
0 0 0
Hello there sir

If you bought it on galactic you won't be able to get it back if its bought with buycraft because only items bought with PayPal is getting refunded in your /redeem. If you did buy it on another Realm or with PayPal you should go on the vanity discord go to #commands type in .ticket buycraft and send proof of your bought tag and staff wil return it in to your /tag in game.

Hope I helped you out.

Kind Regards ItsJels_