Important GLOBAL SKYBLOCK REVAMP | $2,500 WEEKLY PAYOUTS | SATURDAY 4 PM EST!

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
30 3 2

VanityMC
Global Skyblock Revamp

October 26th, 4 PM EST
Check here to see what time release is for you!

This Saturday at 4 PM EST, we will be launching our GLOBAL Skyblock Revamp, this is a new experience that we've taken all your feedback from and created a custom skyblock server designed by you developed by us. All skyblock realms will reset except Fantasy. Our team has added some of our beloved features back and added new features that you recommended and put an innovative touch onto it. I recommend hopping on this Saturday to check it out, and see all the updates we have pushed!

Island Top (ALL REALMS)
In total, we will be having $2500 in prizes, EVERY WEEK. Here is the breakdown.
Each island will be required to set a PayPal using /is setpaypal <email>. This is used to automatically pay out the top islands each week. There is no set map end date, so there will only be information on weekly payout information.

Weekly
First Place - $225 PayPal & $100 BuyCraft
Second Place - $125 PayPal & $75 BuyCraft
Third Place - $75 PayPal & $50 BuyCraft
Fourth Place - $100 BuyCraft
Fifth Place - $75 BuyCraft

Island Levels:
Island levels are still progressional based, upgrade your island level to gain access to additional upgrades, which correspond with increasing your cap on other features. Island levels will cost tokens and money.

Island Spawners:
This season we have not limited you to what kind of spawners you can place on your island, however, if you obtain any type of spawner from crates or rewards from our features it will allow you to grind them for additional money. If you were to try and buy them from our /shop, you will be required to grind through the previous mobs. So, you’ll have to manually farm 200 sheep to unlock cow, and so on.

Farming:
Farming will not be the primary economy; however, will still be an option to gain a bit of extra money! Due to popular demand and poll results in our community discord, the primary farming materials will be sugarcane and cactus. Cactus chests, crop hoppers, and harvester hoes will be available through different means ingame!

Mining Realm:
With this upcoming release, we have combined both Mining Realm & Mob Pit to have a constant enjoyment within the Mining Realm. There are 7 ores to mine, Coal through to Emerald. You need to mine the ores in the previous mine to gain access to the next. Every hour, a wave of mobs will spawn in each mine which will drop tiered rewards when killed. Mob killing is progressional based, higher the mine, higher the rewards.

God Tools:
There will be two god tools; a rod and a hoe. These tools will be able to be upgraded and when upgraded will greatly enhance your grinding experience, as well as give you much more rewards from doing so!

Rank Up System:
We will be adding an individual rankup system for next season. You will be able to upgrade your level through normal ingame money. Upgrading your level will grant you various perks and rewards.

Tokens:
Mana, Souls & Ore currencies have been removed, and we have implemented tokens. You can get tokens through almost everything. The main aspect for gaining tokens is through manual grinding of mobs, mining or fishing.

Enchantment System:
For our global skyblock reset, we will be taking our enchants back to almost the classics. We will be having simple enchantments, with max protection 4 and sharpness 5, as well as limiting our custom enchantments to be primarily potion enchantments. Enchantments will be purchasable using EXP through the /enchanter. There will also be the tinkerer and alchemist system. In the tinkerer, you can trade your unwanted books, and in the alchemist you can combine two of the same enchantment and same level for the next level of it.

Token Shop:
We have reinvented our tokenshop with new rewards,with adding sell wands, island boosters, spawners and more.

Token Spin:
Token Spinning comes in three tiers at an NPC which is located in spawn. Each spin will cost an amount of tokens, when spun it’ll choose a prize from a list of potential rewards. We have added sell portals, generators, and more to the prize list.

Sell Portals:
We have reintroduced the old Sell Portal function that was heavily requested. Sell portals have been changed to lower original limits and sell boosters. You can use tokens to upgrade your Sell Portals. There is a limit of how many can be placed, of which gets altered with your island level.

Generators:
Bringing back the old generator system, but balanced to suit the new economy. These are designed to provide more ways to gain tokens. You can also use your tokens on these to upgrade the perks within your generators.

Pets:
We have completely redone our pet system. They’re now inventory pets and contribute to both, economy with boosters and multipliers and PvP for the additional strength and so on.

Fishing:
We have completely redesigned the loot table for both regular fishing and lava fishing. However, the level to unlock lava fishing hasn’t been altered and sits at 750 to unlock it. Plenty of OP items can be obtained through both regular and Lava fishing.

Bosses:
This new season, we have introduced 4 new bosses. With 4 different difficulty tiers. 1 of each boss has a chance to spawn every hour. Each boss has a unique attack ability. Alongside this, based on the tier of boss that spawns, it will drop the corresponding rewards for the top 4 attackers.

New Spawn/Warzones & Builds:
Every realm now has a unique spawn & warzone. The new warzones have castles, koths, envoys and the new boss spawns as explained per hour.

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 1
This looks amazing craft you are a god! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Emojii

Reactions
0 0 0
Love It!

ZadeFear

Reactions
1 0 0
Sounds good. I'm glad that mana, Souls and ores got removed. Also, I know that you can purchase books with xp, but, there should be multiple things xp should be able to purchase. Another thing is the sell portals. You should replace them with chunk collectors which basically collects all the drops within a chunk. There y is a plugin on spigot of it if you want to check it out. Lastly, i think all ranks should get access to /reclaim, not having access to that made me quit the season very early last season.

Justiinnn

Staff member
Reactions
1 0 0
looks sexy ;)

Lucy_____

Reactions
1 0 0
So I saw one of the new features is that to unlock spawners from the /shop, you need to kill a certain number of that mob manually. How are you supposed to kill the mobs manually if you have no way to spawn them in? This server is literally going to be pay to play, because the only way to get spawners reasonably is through the crate system. I mean imagine trying to build 1000 iron golems and killing them all.

Jaii

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
8 0 0
So I saw one of the new features is that to unlock spawners from the /shop, you need to kill a certain number of that mob manually. How are you supposed to kill the mobs manually if you have no way to spawn them in? This server is literally going to be pay to play, because the only way to get spawners reasonably is through the crate system. I mean imagine trying to build 1000 iron golems and killing them all.
Spawners are obtainable through many methods. Not pay2win aspects either, mostly through our events, bosses, island rewards and passes. Also, 1K IG's is slightly unrealistic. There's no way in hell we'd make you have to do that.

Cudlee

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
7 1 0
good

Reactions
1 0 1
Hey no spelling errors

Scxr

Sr. Moderator