Hello!

Reactions
0 0 0
Hello! I am Cruise, and I have been playing vanity for some time now. I'm hoping to get staff because I'm the type of person that likes to help people. I also play Football (American), I am very passionate for the sport and happy I've gotten into playing that amazing sport. Our season is currently 5-1 (W-L). We just lost our game today. Still first place in the whole league though :D ! I am from Toronto Ontario and I love this server because they changed a lot of the ways to play Prisons, Skyblock and Factions. They always put their own twists into updates and new launches. I'm hoping that the server goes a lot further than it is currently.

Don't forget everyone, stay nice and keep the community clean!
- Cruise

georgesta

Reactions
4 0 1
Hello! I am Cruise, and I have been playing vanity for some time now. I'm hoping to get staff because I'm the type of person that likes to help people. I also play Football (American), I am very passionate for the sport and happy I've gotten into playing that amazing sport. Our season is currently 5-1 (W-L). We just lost our game today. Still first place in the whole league though :D ! I am from Toronto Ontario and I love this server because they changed a lot of the ways to play Prisons, Skyblock and Factions. They always put their own twists into updates and new launches. I'm hoping that the server goes a lot further than it is currently.

Don't forget everyone, stay nice and keep the community clean!
- Cruise
I think putting the quote of you wanting to become a staff member really is unnecessary but nonetheless, welcome to Vanity!

Sincerely,
~ georgesta

ReklessDean

Reactions
20 0 0
Good luck on your staff application