Introduction

Surgeries

History with Factions
Been ages since I've touched this game and I'm especially surprised that I decided to join a Faction server since playing Minecraft again. I'm interested in seeing how everything has changed with the updates to not only the game itself but how different combat, plugins, raiding, etc. has changed with it. I used to play quite often before college. Now that I'm on a slight hiatus until August, I have the time to play and work from home until that Fall semester rolls around ...

Anyway, I couldn't begin to name every server that I've played on. FactionsLab is really the only one that comes to mind at the moment. If you recognize my name in game, please feel free to refresh my memory on something! I have vague memories of this server as well but I don't recognize any names yet except for UrMa -- but I can't remember any details.

Who I Am
I'm a student, business manager, part-time investor, pretty much anything to do with money and the arts really (my next move is real estate). If you have similar interests and want to talk, just hit me up in game or on Discord. I'm currently looking for a faction to join in Heroic and so that's where I'll be!

Discord
Also Alexander#6642

IGN
Surgeries

Last edited:

KazGames

Welcome to VanityMC!

I would like to personally welcome you to the server! I think it's great that your joining and even better that you are taking the time to write an introduction on the forums! I wish you the best of luck in travelling the server!