LavaFishing, Heroic Realm

dxnielx

Lava Fishing on heroic was significantly nerfed to the point of it being semi-useless, this effect's legit players (like myself) who actually were grinding for mcmmo fishing 750, (im now at 920, subtle flex) but this has been nerfed to literal shit, i get maybe one piece of lava armour per 10 or so minutes & literally no money, not even going to add the keys considering instead of taking the time to even out the mistakes you guys made with making it 10 keys per hour, you decide to just completely remove it, because of one player autofishing, this seriously is a joke & something needs to be done about fishing awards, no person in any right mind would think that taking the time out of YOUR day to fish for 21 hours just to get to lava fishing, to get absolute dogshit is acceptable, someone please do something about this. @UrMa @Wolf

Vybse

+1 I totally agree i have spent the last few days grinding my ass off to get lava fishing and when i did i realised the shit you get from it please buff it agian

Daudrie

+1 Even though I myself play 21 hours a day (pls stop me), I understand how this would frustrate players taking the extra time out of their day to grind fishing mcmmo just to end up getting bad rewards. A buff needs to happen for fishing mcmmo rewards.