limit t f ing bots & alts

KazGames

they got infinity boxes & stuff from voteparty man FIX THIS ECONOMY BALANCE FOR US
Hello, PandaFight4Loli!

I am pretty sure they might add limitations to the alts for the servers, but at the same time the economy is never "broken."
If you wish to confirm this, I'd hope you'd seek further assistance in the official VanityMC Discord, where you may make a ticket with the command --> .new (factions/prison/skyblock) Example: .new prison

Discord: https://discord.gg/8sP7eDQ

Efort

Hello, PandaFight4Loli!

I couldn't agree more, as one of the infinite alt users. Vanity has been cracking down on this due to it being called a "Duping" glitch so staff are banning them. Infinite alts takes all the fun out of games i have won so many prizes on other servers by using it. I got bored over a long period of time.

I hope they crack down completely!

jt_d123

Hello, PandaFight4Loli!

I am pretty sure they might add limitations to the alts for the servers, but at the same time the economy is never "broken."
If you wish to confirm this, I'd hope you'd seek further assistance in the official VanityMC Discord, where you may make a ticket with the command --> .new (factions/prison/skyblock) Example: .new prison

Discord: https://discord.gg/8sP7eDQ

Just FYI, the eco on both factions realms is "broken" even Urma, has spoken on this. It was not intended to get 30Bil in a single week. ESP when the way they are doing it is border line abuse. They are using alts to get vote party rewards and crates, then opening these rewards an crates once or twice a day granting them about 2bil in faction value. Which in return boosts their factions over all income thus "breaking" the economy for players who do not have the money to purchase 1000's of alts or the means to log them in 24/7 on different VPN's. If you do not belive me on this, just look at most factions homes where they have alts standing on hoppers.

zinn43

Thank you for sharing. Next time there is any reset, I will mention this to craft and/or the devs.

KazGames

Just FYI, the eco on both factions realms is "broken" even Urma, has spoken on this. It was not intended to get 30Bil in a single week. ESP when the way they are doing it is border line abuse. They are using alts to get vote party rewards and crates, then opening these rewards an crates once or twice a day granting them about 2bil in faction value. Which in return boosts their factions over all income thus "breaking" the economy for players who do not have the money to purchase 1000's of alts or the means to log them in 24/7 on different VPN's. If you do not belive me on this, just look at most factions homes where they have alts standing on hoppers.
My Apologies,

Honestly, I do think it does get out of hand as you can tell, the eco isn't supposed to get even close to this high.

/withdraw goes to 100b max (Which is approx the amount people should be getting at the end of the season MAX)

Anyways, alts etc are being worked on. Not much to do this season, but I hope this can get resolved

jt_d123

No offence, but you need to get your story straight if you want to be staff kaz. You flip on a dime without any information backing your claims. In my mind, and the communities, that is the one key aspect of staff that are bringing down the server. Alot of claims are made without any substance, then when players question it, they get muted or banned. If you want to be staff, set a example and only comment on the stuff you have the information for. I have seen many of your posts that are untrue and have no bases of facts.

KazGames

No offence, but you need to get your story straight if you want to be staff kaz. You flip on a dime without any information backing your claims. In my mind, and the communities, that is the one key aspect of staff that are bringing down the server. Alot of claims are made without any substance, then when players question it, they get muted or banned. If you want to be staff, set a example and only comment on the stuff you have the information for. I have seen many of your posts that are untrue and have no bases of facts.
Sorry to hear this, but you need to start paying more attention.

First of all, I am not staff yet and I will not be getting staff until the next reset for Mythic Prisons. Second of all, you just pointed out that I have no fact/proof behind the information I post, but you, yourself just provided no source of evidence to back this claim. If you are referring to the small argument I had with "TheCosbyShow," that was a small argument and I knew when to stop egging on his ego. On the other hand, you are trying to say something against me within a random post and I believe you should make a report in the Player Reports area of the forums and not here, or you may consider making a ticket/DMing me on Discord. Please consider continuing this on one of those platforms. As well as, I respond considerably faster than staff at the current moment as they are mainly EU time and I am focused in NA and EU. All I have to say is, give proper evidence, or take what you get. No one has complained about any information I have provided and I never claimed that info I said was 100% true. Next time you wish to make such a statement, why don't you inquire some proof of your own.

I do believe I am being out of line atm, but things will change when I receive staff, until then, I can respond how I wish.

jt_d123

Hello, PandaFight4Loli!

Proof, claiming it is never broken, which was simply false.

Secondly "make a report in the Player Reports area of the forums" Last I checked this was meant for ingame reports on players that are breaking a rule, you have not done so.

Thirdly "or you may consider making a ticket/DMing me on Discord. " Tickets are not there for a Disagreement of someone who as you put it First of all, I am not staff yet"; Therefore, using a medium such as a forum post, of which you did post false information, or Discord DM's would be the best place for this.

Lastly, you talk about paying attention. For which you did not. I specifically asked you to not act like other staff and lead by example. This was not a shot aimed at you, but a guidence aim at the way some staff handle situations both in game and out of game.

KazGames

Proof, claiming it is never broken, which was simply false.

Secondly "make a report in the Player Reports area of the forums" Last I checked this was meant for ingame reports on players that are breaking a rule, you have not done so.

Thirdly "or you may consider making a ticket/DMing me on Discord. " Tickets are not there for a Disagreement of someone who as you put it First of all, I am not staff yet"; Therefore, using a medium such as a forum post, of which you did post false information, or Discord DM's would be the best place for this.

Lastly, you talk about paying attention. For which you did not. I specifically asked you to not act like other staff and lead by example. This was not a shot aimed at you, but a guidence aim at the way some staff handle situations both in game and out of game.
Alright, contact me on Discord, I would like to discuss this with you.

zinn43

Sorry to hear this, but you need to start paying more attention.

First of all, I am not staff yet and I will not be getting staff until the next reset for Mythic Prisons. Second of all, you just pointed out that I have no fact/proof behind the information I post, but you, yourself just provided no source of evidence to back this claim. If you are referring to the small argument I had with "TheCosbyShow," that was a small argument and I knew when to stop egging on his ego. On the other hand, you are trying to say something against me within a random post and I believe you should make a report in the Player Reports area of the forums and not here, or you may consider making a ticket/DMing me on Discord. Please consider continuing this on one of those platforms. As well as, I respond considerably faster than staff at the current moment as they are mainly EU time and I am focused in NA and EU. All I have to say is, give proper evidence, or take what you get. No one has complained about any information I have provided and I never claimed that info I said was 100% true. Next time you wish to make such a statement, why don't you inquire some proof of your own.

I do believe I am being out of line atm, but things will change when I receive staff, until then, I can respond how I wish.
Agreed.

georgesta

they got infinity boxes & stuff from voteparty man FIX THIS ECONOMY BALANCE FOR US
Hello there! I'd like to say that the server's economy was never broken. Yes, the alting might be a little overflown but as people said above aswell, they plan on fixing that.

Sincerely,
~ georgesta

InactiveAF

Well anyone can have alts on but i do think there should be a limit of like 10 or 8.