READ ME Map 6 Suggestions

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Jul 5, 2017
Hey everyone,

We were looking on starting the production for next map (Map 6) and wanted to hear what the community would like to see next map. Leave your suggestions under this thread and maybe your ideas will be in our next map :)

Dec 18, 2017
Add bow boosting!

- Double Post Merged By A Moderator -

Make it so you can use tnt fill on dispencers that you can take TNT out of them as well. -NecroBlade_52's idea

Jul 25, 2017
So the first suggestion is the economy, to me it is very stupid to allow people to not have spawners up in their base and still make more money than people that do. I am talking about Cactus. The economy the last 2 maps have been very bad and I really miss playing with spawners that actually are useful and make a lot of money. I am tired of grinding Cactus all day and make alot more money than I do with my spawners. The spawners should be more op. Another good reason for this being raiding. Its going to be a lot more fun to raid bases were spawners actually mean something. Aswell as people would like to have more spawners making the Ftop alot more fun and more competitive. This would also make people want to put spawners up and not hiding them in a echest to place for later
To summarize you should nerf cactus and make spawners alot more op. Pluss maybe change up something with the most money making spawners. For example add igs back.

Another suggestion is some pvp based suggestions. Allow bow boosting to make it harder for people to escape in pvp fights. Ender pearls have been very glitched the last few maps. I would love to make it so you actually can pearl on water walls and underneath blocks. This is very frusterating when it comes to chasing people.
The custom enchants are very good, however I think it should be changed up a little bit. Firstly the enchants that gives poison, slowness and other debuffs should be removed or atleast nerfed. I am saying this because pvp would be more based on skills than just luck of giving other people debuffs.

Other few suggestion that could make the server more fun:
-Fix koth loots to be more op.

Thank you for reading my suggestions I hope you will consider some of my suggestions.

-Shingo_

Higher cactus selling prizes and do so that tnt that are turn on can flow in water :)
I like your way of thinking with the tnt, however cactus is more op than spawners. I say we should make cactus less op and rather buff spawners.

Jan 3, 2018
I would like to see more custom Enchants for the armour/sword/axes and that. Having more custom Enchants may take the economy up in price. The problem I have noticed is that its not very hard to get the best stuff on the server i.e God gear, Spawners, bosses

Jul 5, 2017
Make it so you can use tnt fill on dispencers that you can take TNT out of them as well
Add better bow enchants so they are accualy usefull
Horizontal obsidian gen buckets
-Fix koth loots to be more op.
All added to the list :)
So the first suggestion is the economy, to me it is very stupid to allow people to not have spawners up in their base and still make more money than people that do.
Were going to try a whole different eco next map :p
I would like to see more custom Enchants for the armour/sword/axes and that. Having more custom Enchants may take the economy up in price. The problem I have noticed is that its not very hard to get the best stuff on the server i.e God gear, Spawners, bosses
Will try to get some new enchants added and we will change up the eco ;)

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far and feel free to keep posting more suggestions.

Jan 5, 2018
Think about adding a system where as i see that every week the /ftop 1 2 and 3 get a money prize every week? i was thinking it would probably be more fair if the /ftop counted EVERYTHING in everywhere like ./pv echests and the bottom out of the top 5 or so get the highest money prize and the top one gets a smaller ammount i would reccomend making it a buycraft voucher if it isnt already i cant remember. so its always going to be a fair race to the top prize at the end of the season? at the end of the season obviously the #1 gets the reward but it just seems to me like the top factions will just keep getting bigger and bigger whilst the lower ones slowly increase and whoever is on the top after the first week would probably stay ontop.

I was also thinking of making the blast pickaxes and shovels that you can get in the buycraft different as in you could buy a 3x3 5x5 and 7x7 blast pick/shovel in the /shop but on the buycraft you can buy like a 10x10 15x15 and so on.

Another idea i had was adding some sort of system where everything sold 10% for example of all things sold goes to the faction balance for work on walls and water genbuckets and so on, maby if this could be something turned on in the /f perms or an upgrade in the /f upgrade.

i had some more ideas but i cant quite remember then at the moment will post again if i do.

Edit: And i just remembered another idea i had earlier, Some sort of way where you can raid a /pv so its not just completley safe maby in like the vote crate or something you can get a lockpick where you have like a low change of lockpicking just 1 of someones pv's so that you cant just pick all your spawners up and shove them in your /pv untill the end of the week.

ENOther EDIt: I WAS also thinking (SOrry) of possable water genbuckets and maby if lava will flow in the next map lava ones too where its just like a horizontal and vertican cobble one but they place sources of water/lava in a line/row.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2017
Also I have a suggestion for people with a potato pc. Maybe you can add a plugin called /settings where you can for example make it so you cant see sand drop from cannons or something. Maybe you can also make it so you can toggle tnt to where u only see the explotions and not the actuall noices and the tnt itself. Just a suggestion that would make the server less laggy when people are raiding.

Jul 26, 2017
FOR MAP 6!
TNTPAPER+ Could it be recoded so that when you click the paper it fills 1 stack of tnt at a time instead of all9 stacks within a dispenser.
Envoys Could do with a little nerf
Cannoning Needs fixing @Database
Weekly Events - Probs best to have them scheduled
Buff STrength
Change the eco we are begging no more 300k spawner eco
I think it would be better since Armour has been increased decently to not break fast to add Mcmmo back the Combat ones and other Mcmmo stats. - Just adds that grind back in
One tap Sponges

Jul 5, 2017
FOR MAP 6!
TNTPAPER+ Could it be recoded so that when you click the paper it fills 1 stack of tnt at a time instead of all9 stacks within a dispenser.
Envoys Could do with a little nerf
Cannoning Needs fixing @Database
Weekly Events - Probs best to have them scheduled
Buff STrength
Change the eco we are begging no more 300k spawner eco
I think it would be better since Armour has been increased decently to not break fast to add Mcmmo back the Combat ones and other Mcmmo stats. - Just adds that grind back in
One tap Sponges
1. Maybe something to configure how the papertnt acts? e.g. /papertnt (amount in each dispenser) (radius)
2. Can do.
3. What kinds of changes need to be made?
4. Will get that added.
5. Maybe have a straw poll on discord about it?
6. What kind of eco would you like?
7. Will have to talk it over with jarno about that.
8. Will add.

Jan 1, 2018
Higher cactus selling prizes and do so that tnt that are turn on can flow in water :)
No.. only a 2x2 made me about 2 mil per day

I rather keep it vanilla... if we add more custom enchants then we would end up in a pvp corrupt just like this map, RIP was owning the pvp since they had toons of frosty gear. If we make the p5 expensive and hard to get then maybe more people will pvp with p4 unb 3 and the kits will be actually used for pvp and I would probably suggest to remove some custom enchants for pvp and make pvp easier for new people too