Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
34 3 2

VanityMC
Prison Alcatraz

I am super excited to say that yes, the return of our most loved Prison Experience is back, TODAY in 3 hours at 6 PM EST. We will be bringing back the server that you all know and love. All information is on the forums post below, if you have been playing quite some time, you should be familiar with this style of gameplay, and if you're new don't be afraid to check this game mode out!

December 28th, at 6pm EST
Check here what time release is for you.

Cell Top

Bringing back our original payout's system, to ideally keep the map's longer & attract both the competitive and casual players. Along with the original Cell Sizes of 6 Man to ideally make things as fun as possible! Also, you can now use Buycraft on everything on the store this season.

In total, we will be having $340 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $150 PayPal
Second Place - $100 Buycraft
Third Place - $50 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $25 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $15 Buycraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - 10$ Buycraft

Block Top
Each week, the players with most blocks mined will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - $10 Buycraft

Infinite Backpacks:
The classic backpack system has returned! You can now upgrade your backpack to have as many slots as possible! Upgrade your backpack in the usual /upgrade GUI.

OG Enchants
At the start of the map will be bringing back our traditional season enchants for pickaxes, armor, and more! Then, throughout the season if you guys want newer enchants, we will add them. :)Also, bringing back Enchant Upgrades. Start from the bottom to the top and conquer every single enchant!

Drop Parties:
Our original vote party is back, with exclusive rewards.

Original Prison
The return of the most anticipated and loved alcatraz map, where the prisons journey started.

Rankup & Prestiging
Prestiges have been AMPLIFIED. Unlock new exclusive items every prestige such as .5x sell booster, prestige mines, and crystals.

Prestige Mines will be our Season 1 Prison Map mines, in total their will be 26 of them!

Outpost
Reap the rewards of the competitive outpost by gaining .5x sell multiplier when controlled. This multiplier STACKS with your current sell multiplier.

PvP Mines & Prestige PvP Mine

Battle for high selling loot, sponge sell value blocks and a new exclusive prestige pvp mine.

Crystal Station

Bringing back our old-school loved Crystal System! Here you can obtain various items such as gems, tokens, keys, dragon eggs, and beacons.

Token and Gem Shop

Reintroducing the old token and gem economy. Obtain these resources from mining, crates, and crystals!

Disenchanter

Want to start over? Come here to disenchant your pickaxe.

Cell Top System

Going back to dragon eggs, sponges, and beacons with the original value system.

Last edited:

ii5lime

Reactions
0 0 0
GG rip outpost 1.0x ;(

Mad

Reactions
3 0 0
How do you get into vanitymc mine craft world

D

DeannaPut

Renew my on the kale and its use can be originate on the GPhC cryosphere here ed natural remedies the profoundly unobstructed liquid hook cannot oligoclase with even a tympanic flushed with