Staff member
Owner
Reactions
27 2 3
1555703551735.png

VanityMC
Prisons Alcatraz

April 20th at 3pm EST
Check here what time release is for you.

If you want to get a general idea of what this season of Prisons Alcatraz is about
please check out our trailer below!

Anyone with a youtube channel can re-upload the trailer to receive two rare keys. For more information about re-uploading please join our Discord and look for the #reupload channel!

Cell Top
In total, we will be having $575 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $150 PayPal + $90 Buycraft
Second Place - $90 PayPal + $60 Buycraft
Third Place - $70 PayPal + $40 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $30 PayPal + $20 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $25 Buycraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - 10$ Buycraft

1555703740177.png

Economy
We have changed up the economy just a bit from our current realm. On this realm, the sell boosters will be put at 10x max instead of 5x like last map! With this being said, we have to adjust the prices that people will sell blocks for, so that this evens out the economy slightly.

Temporary Sell Multipliers
There will be new sell multipliers added to the buycraft store. These will allow you to purchase a 2x booster for a certain period of time and it will go over the top of the 10x max booster. Meaning you will have a 12x booster.

New Gang and Cell System
You can check out some new commands below, but make sure to hop online to see the full changes! Gang members are no longer able to hit each other in PvP at Outpost or PvP Mine. Gang sizes have also now been increased to a limit of ten players, since people loved the increase in the past!

1555703801777.png

Reworked Enchants
We have reworked the way enchanting works on the server. Every time you upgrade an enchantment on your pickaxe it will cost more tokens to upgrades it to the next level. It will work like this for every enchants on /upgrade from your pickaxe. Explosive and Jackhammer have both been nerfed slightly to even out the economy.

Outpost
We have gotten an entire new build for Outpost on Alcatraz. Outpost rewards have been redone as well to include perks such as: 1x boosters, $5,000,000 every 15 minutes, 30% token gain and 50% extra reward chance.

New Log System
We have implemented a log system for players disenchant their pickaxes, backpacks, cell chests and individual pickaxes. This will make it easier for staff members to track items when they get insided.

Unlimited Prestige System
Rather than only having to prestige to Prestige 100, now we have added a completely new system that is unlimited. You will be able to prestige as high as you want!

New Rank-up System
We have implemented a GUI which allows you to rank up faster. Rather than having to go through typing /rankup, you will be able too access this new GUI and choose how many times you want to rank-up depending on how much money you have.

Personal Mines
Our developers have been working hard and have now made it where your own personal mines will instantly reset. Private mines will last only one week after being placed. Private mines will also work with your current in-game rank, so if you don't want to mine at warp Z anymore, purchase a private mine and mine at your cell.

Optimized-2019-04-19_06.48.17.jpg

GKits
G-Kits are going to be a great way for players to receive PvP items, keys, boss items, and more! GKits are only purchasable on Buycraft and will not be obtainable in game! The Token Gkit has been buffed, so you will now receive a lot more tokens from them.

Envoys
Envoys have been buffed and redone entirely. There will now be a reason to go out to and get envoys, with these new and improved rewards from envoys in warzone.

Optimized-2019-04-19_12.13.33.jpg Optimized-2019-04-19_12.00.36.jpg
Optimized-2019-04-18_17.55.21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonahmaxt

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Reactions
48 3 3
Looks Amazing. I cant wait for the new outpost and envoy rewards!

Cleric1

Reactions
0 0 0
So excited! It looks awesome!

Reactions
0 0 0
ooo

Reactions
1 1 0
ITS GREAT I JUST CAN'T USE IT CUZ IM BANNED😔

Sadlife

Reactions
0 0 0
this gonna be pay 2 win again? :(

daniel678

Reactions
0 0 0
View attachment 369

VanityMC
Prisons Alcatraz

April 20th at 3pm EST
Check here what time release is for you.

If you want to get a general idea of what this season of Prisons Alcatraz is about
please check out our trailer below!

Anyone with a youtube channel can re-upload the trailer to receive two rare keys. For more information about re-uploading please join our Discord and look for the #reupload channel!

Cell Top
In total, we will be having $575 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $150 PayPal + $90 Buycraft
Second Place - $90 PayPal + $60 Buycraft
Third Place - $70 PayPal + $40 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $30 PayPal + $20 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $25 Buycraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - 10$ Buycraft

View attachment 372

Economy
We have changed up the economy just a bit from our current realm. On this realm, the sell boosters will be put at 10x max instead of 5x like last map! With this being said, we have to adjust the prices that people will sell blocks for, so that this evens out the economy slightly.

Temporary Sell Multipliers
There will be new sell multipliers added to the buycraft store. These will allow you to purchase a 2x booster for a certain period of time and it will go over the top of the 10x max booster. Meaning you will have a 12x booster.

New Gang and Cell System
You can check out some new commands below, but make sure to hop online to see the full changes! Gang members are no longer able to hit each other in PvP at Outpost or PvP Mine. Gang sizes have also now been increased to a limit of ten players, since people loved the increase in the past!

View attachment 373

Reworked Enchants
We have reworked the way enchanting works on the server. Every time you upgrade an enchantment on your pickaxe it will cost more tokens to upgrades it to the next level. It will work like this for every enchants on /upgrade from your pickaxe. Explosive and Jackhammer have both been nerfed slightly to even out the economy.

Outpost
We have gotten an entire new build for Outpost on Alcatraz. Outpost rewards have been redone as well to include perks such as: 1x boosters, $5,000,000 every 15 minutes, 30% token gain and 50% extra reward chance.

New Log System
We have implemented a log system for players disenchant their pickaxes, backpacks, cell chests and individual pickaxes. This will make it easier for staff members to track items when they get insided.

Unlimited Prestige System
Rather than only having to prestige to Prestige 100, now we have added a completely new system that is unlimited. You will be able to prestige as high as you want!

New Rank-up System
We have implemented a GUI which allows you to rank up faster. Rather than having to go through typing /rankup, you will be able too access this new GUI and choose how many times you want to rank-up depending on how much money you have.

Personal Mines
Our developers have been working hard and have now made it where your own personal mines will instantly reset. Private mines will last only one week after being placed. Private mines will also work with your current in-game rank, so if you don't want to mine at warp Z anymore, purchase a private mine and mine at your cell.

View attachment 377

GKits
G-Kits are going to be a great way for players to receive PvP items, keys, boss items, and more! GKits are only purchasable on Buycraft and will not be obtainable in game! The Token Gkit has been buffed, so you will now receive a lot more tokens from them.

Envoys
Envoys have been buffed and redone entirely. There will now be a reason to go out to and get envoys, with these new and improved rewards from envoys in warzone.

View attachment 378 View attachment 379
View attachment 380
I want fuckin reupload video to get reward but nobody answering me on ban appeal..