Important Prison Galactic: (Season 1) - $1,150 Weekly Payout

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
28 3 2

March 16th at 3 PM EST
Check here what time release is for you.

If you want to get a general idea of what this season of Prison Galactic is about please check out our trailer below!

Anyone with a youtube channel can re-upload the trailer to receive two rare keys. For more information about re-uploading please join our Discord and look for the #reupload channel!

Cell Top
In total, we will be having $1150 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $225 PayPal + $175 Buycraft
Second Place - $125 PayPal + $100 Buycraft
Third Place - $75 PayPal + $75 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $25 PayPal + $50 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $50 Buycraft
Sixth Place - $50 Buycraft
Seventh Place - $50 Buycraft
Eighth Place - $50 Buycraft
Ninth Place - $50 Buycraft
Tenth Place - $50 Buycraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige players will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $30 BuyCraft
Second Place - $20 BuyCraft
Third Place - $10 BuyCraft

Economy
We have changed up the economy just a bit from our current Alcatraz realm. On this realm, the sell boosters will be back at 10x max! With this being said, we have to adjust the prices that people will sell blocks for, so that this evens out the economy slightly.

Crates and Crystals
Currently, crates and crystals are a huge way for people to get cool items or tokens/money. We have increased the amount of money received by this A LOT, so people will now receive WAY more money than they ever have on our Galactic Realm. Tokens will be around the same but will have to be adjusted because of the slight increase in enchant prices.

Fly
Flying has been changed up a bit! We have implemented a plugin that allows people to automatically be put into fly mode when they walk into A mine or go to the cell world. Donators will have access to /fly everywhere, but members will not have /fly, and will have to rely on this plugin to put them into fly mode.

Chat Cleanup & New GUI's
We have decided to clean up a lot of our messages in chat to make things more organized! Most of you have already noticed this change on our Alcatraz realm. When you sell, it now tells you what you made from backpacks, merchant, inventory, and the total amount you made, and the total amount of blocks you sold. This is to minimize confusion and make people more aware of what is making them money!

NPC's
We have decided to add Iron Golems as NPC's for selling items rather than sell signs. These Iron Golems will be at the top of the mine in the dead center, to make it easier for people to reach them. The purpose of Iron Golems as these NPC's is because of their size, which gives people more of an area to click so that people can sell more efficiently!

Updated Token & Gem Shop
We have pushed out a huge updated to both the Token and Gem Shop! We feel these vlaues should be more reletive to the work required to earn the currency.

Cells & Gangs
On Prison Galactic, we will have 20 Man Cells/Gangs. We wanted a place for larger cells to come together and battle it out for First Place, and we feel this number will support all the players that found Prison Alcatraz too small

Custom Enchants
The enchantment system is going to be the same as our current Alcatraz realm, so there will not be any changes there, other than the economy. We have changed up the economy a bit, so enchants will be slightly higher to purchase than they were on the last realm.

Efficiency
Increases block-breaking speed
Fortune
Increases blocks received from mining
Auto-Sell
Automatically sells every 10 seconds with more blocks sold at each level
Merchant
A chance to receive an extra 20% for each block sold
Jackhammer
Chance to remove the entire layer of the mined block
Explosive
Explodes random blocks in a set radius
Multi-Directional
Breaks blocks in a plus-signed pattern
Haste
Gives haste effect while holding the pickaxe
Speed
Gives a speed effect while holding the pickaxe
Jump Boost
GIves jump boost while holding the pickaxe
Laser
Shoots eggs and breaks block within the radius
Vaser
Similar to vain miner, it only breaks the blocks similar to the ones hit by the egg
Tokenator
Gives you a chance at earning an extra token while mining!
Gemerator
Gives you a chance to earn a gem while mining!

Backpacks
Everyone will start with a 250x space backpack and can upgrade it from there, for a specific price. There is no limit to the size of these backpacks!

You can increase 1 slot on this backpack for 1000 tokens. There are options to increase the space of the backpack by 1, 10, 100, and 1000. As you can see in the spoiler below, you can upgrade backpacks to have insane space slots!

Ranks & Prestiging
Prestiging no longer costs money! The only thing that costs in-game money is ranking up. Each time you reach rank Z, you can then prestige for free and receive a reward. When you prestige, the rank prices will then increase by 10%, so expect it to be harder to reach a higher rank each time you prestige

Private Mines
We have decided to change up private mines just a bit. Instead of the private mine being a permanent mine that will be on the cell forever, they are only going to last a certain amount of time. Private mines will last only one week after being placed. Private mines will also work with your current in-game rank, so if you don’t want to mine at warp Z anymore, purchase a private mine and mine at your cell! We have also added a Tier 4 mine, which is bigger than the Tier 3 mine!

Crystal System / Crystal Station
When mining, you have the chance to gain a Crystal. The higher you level up and prestige, the higher the chance to receive a Crystal and to win higher tiered one at that! If you behold a Donator Rank, you will also have an increased chance in gaining Crystals while mining. Additionally every time you prestige, you will receive a tier 4 crystal. With this crystal, you can gain rewards from the Crystal Station at spawn. Crystals range from Tier 1 to Tier 4, giving you guys the opportunity to gain amazing rewards from just playing! (Crystal station rewards have been buffed / modified to fit the new economy!)

GKits
G-Kits are going to be a great way for players to receive pvp items, keys, tokens, boss items, and more! GKits are only purchasable on buycraft and will not be obtainable in game!

G-Kit Flares
G-Kit Flares can only be placed in the outpost. Once the flare is called, a boss will summon! If you kill the boss, the G-Kit it is holding will drop. In addition to the G-Kit, it could have a chance to drop a crystal that grants you access to this G-Kit for two months!

Bosses
Bosses are now going to be a fun way for gangs and all players to really bring the PvP aspect of prison to life! Bosses will only be usable in cells and gangs can fight these bosses for awesome rewards!

Outpost
Whenever your cell/gang is controlling the outpost, your team is rewarded with a .5 sell multiplier (it stacks with your current sell multiplier).

Spawn

PvP Mine

More Photos

Last edited:

9DE

Reactions
2 0 0
Can't wait for this to release!

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
28 3 2
Craft this is prisons😂 Cane is for factions and skyblock silly. Use: no blocks broken no gained tokens
What if I told you that instead of a - z mines, it was a - z cane farms. No cain no gain baby, grind does not stop.

Reactions
0 0 0
this pleases the nut

9DE

Reactions
2 0 0
What if I told you that instead of a - z mines, it was a - z cane farms. No cain no gain baby, grind does not stop.
Pretty unique idea, add one as a joke :)

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
28 3 2
I will cherish you forever if you make a cane mine +1 everyone
Let's make it happen buddy, just need to talk with my attorney Mr. DayNightWarrior.

AngryGabe

Reactions
4 2 1
This looks amazing, can't wait to play!