Important Prison: Mythic (Season 3) (Galactic Merge)

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
30 3 2

VanityMC

Prison Mythic

Hello Prisoners, this map we have introduced awesome new updates, along with bringing back some highly requested features such as the GEM PICK! Additionally this season we have listened to the community, and will be merging Galactic into Mythic. To be fully prepared for this season, make sure to read the full change-log. :)

July 13th, at 3pm EST

Check here what time release is for you.

If you want to get a general idea of what this merge season of Prison Mythic is about please check out our trailer below!

Anyone with a youtube channel can re-upload the trailer to receive two rare keys. For more information about re-uploading please join our Discord and look for the #reupload channel!

Cell Top
In total, we will have $1,150 every week!
Cell sizes: 20 man!
Payouts:
Weekly
First Place - $275 PayPal + $175 Buycraft
Second Place - $175 PayPal + $100 Buycraft
Third Place - $125 PayPal + $75 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $75 PayPal + $50 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $50 Buycraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige will receive $60 in weekly prizes.
Payouts:
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - $10 Buycraft

Block Top
Each week, the players with most blocks mined will receive $60 in weekly prizes.
Payouts:
Weekly
First Place - $30 Buycraft
Second Place - $20 Buycraft
Third Place - $10 Buycraft

Revised Economy:
After listening to community feedback, and monitoring how the prison seasons have passed on, we have decided to modify the coming season of Mythic’s economy system. There will be a brand new economy for players to look through, and discover for themselves which things will truly bring themselves to the top! There may be new blocks as well which will benefit towards gangs' cell top values!

Gem Pickaxe:
Players may recognize this name from back in the day with prisons and yes this will be a new pickaxe that will be able for all players to try! New and old enchants will be on this new pickaxe along with its unique currency. Gems will be given when mining with our gem pickaxe allowing the player to upgrade there gem pickaxe. The gem pickaxe will not have a prestige system. Gems will not be able to be withdrawn, traded with others, or paid to another player.

Token Pickaxe:
Don't worry Prisoners, our token pickaxe is still around on Mythic realm. We have listened to the feedback from previous maps about the time it took to make a max a token pickaxe and we have updated the cost of all enchants, and prestiges!

Personal / Server Challenges:
We are removing the vanity pass and giving all players personal challenges! Players will be able to work on daily and weekly challenges for themselves! A server challenge will be active every 7 days for the whole server to try and accomplish for some unique rewards!

New Outposts:
We will be introducing two new outposts which will give the cells who can capture these major boosts! Our first outpost will give players a token boost, a normal sell booster, and money every ! Our second outpost will give cell value to the cell holding it every five minutes and an exclusive mining warp to use the new outpost mine for this one only! Outpost will also have a five minute teleport cooldown to make them more competitive!

New Cell Points / Cell Size Changes:
We will be introducing a new cell point system for all cell upgrades. To obtain these cell points they are found in crates and koth loot bags. Cells will start at fifteen man cells and can be upgraded to twenty man cells using our new cell points.

KoTH:
Introducing our new Koth system for prisons! Koth’s will spawn every 8 hours for all cells to try and capture! Capturing these outpost will grant the player who can capture it a koth loot bag that will obtain items like cell points, exclusive pvp gear, cell value and much more!

Pvp Mine Rework:
We will be reworking our pvp mine into an area that players will want to fight for! Players mining in the pvp mine will now receive a token boost while mining in the pvp mine but your tokens earned will not go directly into your account! You must go to spawn to the Token Claim to redeem the tokens you mined. If another player kills you at the pvp mine they will earn all the tokens you mined in the pvp mine that wasn’t claimed by the player.

New Rank Reclaim:
All players with donor ranks over on our Mythic realm will have a reclaim! This reclaim will give the player dependent on there rank an exclusive backpack! They will be located in /gkit for all players with donor ranks.

Prison Pets:
Introducing a new pet system for our Mythic realm! They will work differently than normal pets that are seen typically on Skyblock! Players are able to obtain their very own pet using /kit pet. This will give them a pet which they will then be able to upgrade through the /upgrades menu. When in the menu you will be able to choose from three different pet enhancements to use on their pets. Pets can not have multiple enchants on it so choose wisely on what path you will want to take! To upgrade these enhancements you will be required to spend various amounts of tokens for each of the different upgrades.

Prestige Mines:
As you progress through higher and higher prestiges, you will now unlock exclusive mines that only people on your prestige level can access! Prestige mines will have their own separate areas just like normal mines, and will also contain their own unique set of blocks! There will be a new prestige mine available to you every X amount of prestiges, due to the fact that there is infinite prestiges!

New Backpack Leveling System:
The entire backpack system will be changing in our new merge map for Mythic. Players will now only be able to use one backpack at a time that will have their own unique leveling system. Capacity space will be limited on what prestige your backpack is on. To prestige your backpack you must fill your backpack X amount of times!

Cell Value Shop:
The Cell value shop will be a server shop that any player can buy cell value from it to raise there cell top values! The cell value shop will raise in price as the map progresses!

Cosmetic Changes:
Following all the neat cosmetic changes to other realm's setups, we are introducing a new unique set up to how things are shown on Mythic too! With this, we will be introducing a brand new scoreboard, along with a new tab, and new chat messages!

Last edited:
Reactions
2 0 0
Prison Players: "Ok Developers, we really do NOT want a PvP meta."

Developers: *Adds Koth and makes PvP Mine 5x better*

Prison Players: *Drinks Clorox*

Hype though

Swayh0

Reactions
22 0 0
@Craft I think there is a spelling mistake in the outpost section 🤗

Also this looks nice and I am ready to get this update in I will def be playing it.

Reactions
1 0 0
Prison Players: "Ok Developers, we really do NOT want a PvP meta."

Developers: *Adds Koth and makes PvP Mine 5x better*

Prison Players: *Drinks Clorox*

Hype though
no one said they dont want pvp? I know dozens of cells who love the pvp aspect of prisons

OkayAnd

Reactions
1 0 0
no one said they dont want pvp? I know dozens of cells who love the pvp aspect of prisons
ravin, many people dont want it to be pvp BASED* they are fine with there being some pvp aspects to it which changes it up, but not everyone likes it when pvp is required for huge perks which is understandable.

Reactions
0 0 0
Liking the outpost and koths so far so shoutout to the devolpers and staff team from vanity prisons! Keep up the great work! Love y all ! Have fun playing prisons!

Reactions
0 0 0
В строительной сфере деятельности большим спросом и популярностью пользуются вышки из легкосплавных материалов, такие как, алюминиевые вышки. По своему конструктивному исполнению они подразделяются на:
экономные;
стандартные;
усиленные;
евро-вышки.
Популярность вышки из алюминия вполне объяснима, поскольку конструкция как в разобранном, так и в собранном виде имеет малый вес, проста и удобна при монтаже – демонтаже, легко перемещается вдоль строительного объекта.
Вышка строителььная: можно <a href=https://vk.com/wall-187610116_9>Строительная вышка Минск</a> и передвижная достаточно востребована при проведении строительных и ремонтных работ, частных домов и коттеджей, малоэтажных зданий и сооружений. Все типы конструкций различаются между собой не только по высоте, шагу секций, но и по размерам рабочей площадки, а также материалу, из которого она изготовлена. Так, эконом-вариант может иметь рабочий настил из деревянных досок, а евро-конструкция, из прочного материала со специальным люком.
Вышка строительная алюминиевая, произведена в заводских условиях, в соответствии с разработанным технологическим проектом и расчетными данными, с учетом требований ГОСТ. Каждое изделие имеет паспорт и сертификат качества. Производство осуществляется на современном технологическом оборудовании, и высокоточных станках.
Тура передвижная алюминиевая, имеет высокие рабочие параметры, легка и удобна при сборке-разборке. Чтобы собрать такую конструкцию, потребуется не более двух человек, что достаточно удобно при производстве наружных и внутренних отделочных работ. Отдельные секции надежно фиксируются к основной раме, что позволяет безопасно проводить работы на значительной высоте.
А также предлагаем <a href=https://vk.com/wall-187610116_10>вышка тура купить в минске у производителя</a>