Recruiting for Power Faction

Reactions
0 0 0
Hello friends, most of you may not know me or our faction. So, let's get this straight. We're migrating from another server. We're not here to screw around. We've been f top in the past, and we're not loosing that title. Want to join our faction? Apply below. Don't Mess Around.

If you would like to apply to join Power next season please reply to this thread by completing our application in the following format:
If you're application is accepted, you will be interviewed first before given access to the Power faction.

IGN -
Age -
What is your discord name including #? -
What is your timezone? -
How long have you played Factions For? -
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? -
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? -
What can you give to the faction, others can't? -
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? -
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? -
How many hours can you be online everyday? -
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? -
Have you got a microphone? -
Are you able to speak in voice chat via Discord? -
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? -
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? -
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? -

People who can accept applicants for interviews are: EliteGamer687, Dellsmell & NAMclub1
If you do not receive a message on discord or forums within 3 days you are not accepted!

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 0
We are currently looking for UK and US players, although others may be accepted.

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN -ChaddyDaddy
Age -13
What is your discord name including #? -ChaddyDaddy#0019
What is your timezone? - Na C
How long have you played Factions For? - 4 years
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? -Unity, EnvyMe, EzSpilt
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - I have a hell of a work ethic i can stay up for long amounts of time and a full free schedule. I will do anything to win and i will always grind.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - I Can give my incredible drive to win. If i don't win i'm not satisfied ill do anything to win.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Nope.
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - Nope
How many hours can you be online everyday? - 6+
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes i played lots of HCF and are good at teamfights.
Have you got a microphone? - Yes
Are you able to speak in voice chat via Discord? - yes
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - Bases 7/10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? - 2/10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? - 8/10

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN -ChaddyDaddy
Age -13
What is your discord name including #? -ChaddyDaddy#0019
What is your timezone? - Na C
How long have you played Factions For? - 4 years
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? -Unity, EnvyMe, EzSpilt
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - I have a hell of a work ethic i can stay up for long amounts of time and a full free schedule. I will do anything to win and i will always grind.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - I Can give my incredible drive to win. If i don't win i'm not satisfied ill do anything to win.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Nope.
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - Nope
How many hours can you be online everyday? - 6+
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes i played lots of HCF and are good at teamfights.
Are you able to speak in voice chat via Discord? - yes
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - Bases 7/10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? - 2/10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? - 8/10
Your application has been accepted. We would now like to interview you before giving you the final role.

However, we are unable to access you via discord. Can you please make sure that you're discord name has not been changed and that your account is public, if these things are checked, please contact me on @NAMclub1#5599

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN - Anti_Xray
Age - 18
What is your discord name including #? - Nerdy Steve#2530
What is your timezone? - AEST (Australian Eastern Standard)
How long have you played Factions For? - Several years, since I was like 12... Still a noobie tbh
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? - Good question, quite a few... WEEWOO has been my main faction for the past 3 years over different servers however.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - Don't know, don't care... Loyal faction member and can check walls in Australian Timezones.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - Stupid question, lets be honest, its a damn game so nothing.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Nah.
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - 1 stacker, 1 stacker 12 hole...Kinda
How many hours can you be online everyday? - With work involvement...? It varies.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes.
Have you got a microphone? - Who doesn't?
Are you able to speak in voice chat via Discord? - Yes
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - Ok... / 10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? - Awh! / 10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? - Oofers! / 10

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN - Anti_Xray
Age - 18
What is your discord name including #? - Nerdy Steve#2530
What is your timezone? - AEST (Australian Eastern Standard)
How long have you played Factions For? - Several years, since I was like 12... Still a noobie tbh
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? - Good question, quite a few... WEEWOO has been my main faction for the past 3 years over different servers however.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - Don't know, don't care... Loyal faction member and can check walls in Australian Timezones.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - Stupid question, lets be honest, its a damn game so nothing.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Nah.
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - 1 stacker, 1 stacker 12 hole...Kinda
How many hours can you be online everyday? - With work involvement...? It varies.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes.
Have you got a microphone? - Who doesn't?
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - Ok... / 10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? - Awh! / 10
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? - Oofers! / 10
Your application has been accepted. We would now like to interview you before giving you the final role. Please accepted the friend request sent by @NAMclub1#5599 on discord.

Reactions
1 0 0
IGN - SheWants
Age -21
What is your discord name including #? -SheWants#7642
What is your timezone? -PST
How long have you played Factions For? -4 or 5 years
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? -Haven't played to much factions since about a year ago when I mostly played Woodycraft and some archon.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - I am determined to be f top 1, I am active and willing to grind. Also i'm loyal and willing to check walls often and help at raids
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - I have thor and spawners already just dont have a faction.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Never knew to vanity
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - I know how to use schematic and printer but I don't know to much about how the new cannons work. I can work a 230 1 shot but the cannon tech has evolved a lot since I last played.
How many hours can you be online everyday? - I can be very active on every day except Thursday, Friday and Saturday becuase of work. I work night shift so I typically stay up late on my off days til 4 or 5am PST.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes, I have always been forced to be the leader in factions with my friends and it will be a nice change to not have all that responsibility.
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? -8
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? -6
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? -6/7

Reactions
1 0 0
IGN - q_Nate_p
Age - 18
What is your discord name including #? - q_Nate_p#0281
What is your timezone? - PST
How long have you played factions for? - 4 or 5 years
Have you been in any previous factions? if so what faction? - i haven't played for a while but i have been in big factions on WoodyCraft and played cosmic for a bit too.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join power? - I am willing to grind out a base for hours. The problem with other factions nobody was active therefor making me not want to play but with a active players, i will put a ton of effort into this faction. i do whats best for the faction as a whole rather then individually and willing to help with whatever is needed.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - currently not really anything as i am new to the server.
Have you been muted/banned before? if so why? i have never been banned or muted.
Can you build a cannon? if so, what type? - I have some schematics for good cannons but not too cannon savy. The tech has evolved a lot since i last played.
How many hours can you be online everyday? - I can be online often is just depends if i have homework or an exam the next day or so during the week. Im usually at school monday through thursday but i can be on after school thursday - sunday with rare interruptions.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes i always have been an officer sometimes a co leader in a faction so ive always taken orders from someone above me.
Have you got a microphone? - yes
Are you able to speak in voice chat via discord? - Yes
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - 9
On a scale from 1-10, How good are you at raiding? - 6
On a scale from 1-10, How good are you at PvP? - 6/7 (although i am quite good at defending a base)

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN - q_Nate_p
Age - 18
What is your discord name including #? - q_Nate_p#0281
What is your timezone? - PST
How long have you played factions for? - 4 or 5 years
Have you been in any previous factions? if so what faction? - i haven't played for a while but i have been in big factions on WoodyCraft and played cosmic for a bit too.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join power? - I am willing to grind out a base for hours. The problem with other factions nobody was active therefor making me not want to play but with a active players, i will put a ton of effort into this faction. i do whats best for the faction as a whole rather then individually and willing to help with whatever is needed.
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - currently not really anything as i am new to the server.
Have you been muted/banned before? if so why? i have never been banned or muted.
Can you build a cannon? if so, what type? - I have some schematics for good cannons but not too cannon savy. The tech has evolved a lot since i last played.
How many hours can you be online everyday? - I can be online often is just depends if i have homework or an exam the next day or so during the week. Im usually at school monday through thursday but i can be on after school thursday - sunday with rare interruptions.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes i always have been an officer sometimes a co leader in a faction so ive always taken orders from someone above me.
Have you got a microphone? - yes
Are you able to speak in voice chat via discord? - Yes
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? - 9
On a scale from 1-10, How good are you at raiding? - 6
On a scale from 1-10, How good are you at PvP? - 6/7 (although i am quite good at defending a base)
Your application has been received and is now being reviewed.

Reactions
0 0 0
IGN - SheWants
Age -21
What is your discord name including #? -SheWants#7642
What is your timezone? -PST
How long have you played Factions For? -4 or 5 years
Have you been in any Previous factions? if so what faction? -Haven't played to much factions since about a year ago when I mostly played Woodycraft and some archon.
Why do you think you should be accepted to join Power? - I am determined to be f top 1, I am active and willing to grind. Also i'm loyal and willing to check walls often and help at raids
What can you give to the faction, others can't? - I have thor and spawners already just dont have a faction.
Have you been muted/banned before if so why? - Never knew to vanity
Can you build a cannon? If so, what type? - I know how to use schematic and printer but I don't know to much about how the new cannons work. I can work a 230 1 shot but the cannon tech has evolved a lot since I last played.
How many hours can you be online everyday? - I can be very active on every day except Thursday, Friday and Saturday becuase of work. I work night shift so I typically stay up late on my off days til 4 or 5am PST.
Are you fine with taking and carrying out orders from superiors? - Yes, I have always been forced to be the leader in factions with my friends and it will be a nice change to not have all that responsibility.
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at building? -8
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at raiding? -6
On a scale from 1-10, how good are you at PvP? -6/7
Your application has been received and is now being reviewed.