Important Skyblock v.02 - Week #2 Update

SuperTight

Reactions
14 1 0

WEEK TWO UPDATE
(Skyblock v.02)
Hello everyone, welcome back to another amazing week of updates! We will be bringing one of these out every single week from now on so do make sure you are checking in weekly to see the new content we are bringing to our SkyBlock realms. Be sure to read the entire post if you want to be informed with the awesome new updates & patches we pushed out. Also, we have a giveaway happening on this forums post, more info at the bottom of this post.

New Value Shop:
Using /is valueshop you are able to open the new shop where you are able to straight-up buy value for your island with money. This is so money has a use towards island value again.

New Island Level:
We have added a brand new Island Level, it is the 9th level. By achieving the new Island Level 9, you will unlock Witch Spawners! These will drop Glass Bottles as their first drop loot, and Brewing Stands as their second drop loot. The cost of the island level is listed below in the screenshot.
1565972067620.png

Value Wand:
Value wands have been implemented into the game, to allow you to claim Value Blocks automatically from chests. You can find this item in our newly released Skybox: "CHAMPION"!
1565972217606.png

Farming Token:
Farming tokens are essentially a voucher that you can claim to automatically level up your farming to the new level. It will NOT WORK if you are not the correct island level for the next farming tier. You can find this item in our newly released Skybox: "CHAMPION"!

Mineshaft:
We have heard the communities feedback in regards to the mineshaft so, we have implemented the ability to gain Value Blocks through the mineshaft. You have a 50% per ore you break in the mine to gain its respective Value Block. For example, in the coal mine, you will have a chance to gain the Tier 1 Value Blocks and so forth throughout all the mines. An example is shown below. (The value shown in the chat is not correct, it was just used while showing the example).
DqZBVEuefj.gif

Warzone Shop:
The warzone shop has now been added! You will have to approach the giant zombie to open the shop, it is located on the right-side of the warzone portal (taking a right past the crates). You will be able to purchase multiple tiers of envoys, in a future update we will be implementing a wither boss as well. These both will have global cooldowns for each realm so make sure to buy them when you can!

Tiered Envoys:
Inside of the warzone shop, there are multiple tiered envoys you are able to purchase, each tier costs more than the last and also has more rewards inside, these rewards include Monthly Crates and Skyboxes.

New Skybox:
Our new Skybox: "CHAMPION" has just been released and is much better than the last, it has a large number of EXCLUSIVE REWARDS including some of the new items we have added this week. Get it while you still can!
1565972020911.png

Crate Keys
Along with the new monthly & skybox crate. We have buffed the crate keys to match the eco.

Additional Fixes:

• Fixed Regen Rabbit / EXP Enderman pets so that you receive exp while damaging other players.
  • Fixed Collector Cat pet so that you are able to now receive all rewards that you win.
  • Fixed Diamond ore inside of island ore gens where it only gave you 1 ore per block mined.
  • Fixed Farming Minions so you are now able to plant / harvest / grow carrots.
  • Fixed an issue with enchantment books disappearing in the tinker GUI.
  • Fixed a Coinflip issue where multiple people were able to join 1 coinflip.
  • Fixed a Wheel of Fortune issue where it didn't show your reward in chat and sometimes not receive it.
  • Fixed an issue where buying pets from certain worlds (island, mining, spawn) that you were not able to access it in other worlds.
  • Fixed an issue where Condense wands were converting quartz into quartz blocks
  • Fixed an issue where Condense wands were not converting spawner shards into spawners inside of chests.
(Note we have also pushed other misc updated, bug patches, etc that are not included in this log)

GIVEAWAY: Giving away a x1 August Monthly Crate & x1 Skybox "Champion", to the best comment. The comment should be an update / new feature idea, all you have to do is comment on this forums post your best idea for a future update. NOTE: Comment cannot be a bug. If you know a bug on the server, make a ticket on our discord and we will get it fixed ASAP.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 0
you need to make the miner minon collect ores
and farmar collect mana and killer collect souls

Reactions
0 0 1
this is dumb why can u buy value first u wanted us to grind now no?? should've told us sooner so we could've got money

Madi_MC

Reactions
1 0 0
I think you guys should add quests it would be fun and make me play more and hopefully get good rewards.

Reactions
0 0 0
need a faster way to level up island smh

Reactions
0 0 0
I think a good idea for a future update should be an island level 10 upgrade with an Ender Dragon spawner and Oak Tree farms for mana as the new perks for the lsland level.

Reactions
1 0 0
Gameplay:
-Just a suggestion, an update where if you put a low tier Custome enchant on a sword, and when u don't want it anymore you can either replace for a higher tier / get rid of it or a disenchanting function at /warp enchanter
-For void jumpers, lose items / have items drop at the edge of the border if u try to jump into the void to save ur items
-Ability to buy/create gapples so if or when the void gets patched, there'd be a longer fighting time frame at envoys.
-boss pits, spawn bosses that give valuable rewards and anyone that participates can earn exclusive items that only the bosses drop
-For the new dynamite enchant that we just received, I feel like the ore regeneration at mineshafts should be increased due to how fast it'll be able to clear ores.
-For Mineshaft, add a new tier like obsidian.

-potion shop for certain potions:
1) Escapist(name preferably RUN!) potion (speed 4-5 for a low amount of time)
2) Hunter/bowmaster potion (increased bow dmg)
3)
will edit if i think of anymore potions

-new minions :
1) fishing minion
2) Builder minion (not sure if this one is even possible) to build large structures.

new adorable cute pets:
1) Panda
2) ocelot (higher chance of catching fishes/increase chance at catching fishes)
3) witch pet (gives potions withing x amount of time period)
4) Parrot (increase bow dmg)

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 0
Gameplay:
- I think we really need some better ways to grind, I understand that we have everything to become the best, but finding the best way to get ores is hard starting out. There should be a tutorial room, that gives ideas on efficient machines to do so.
- I second @Igetclapped the whole being able to disenchant would be amazing, or able to put a Higher Tier custom enchant.
- Again, I second @Igetclapped on the boss pit idea. Being able to fight stronger mobs, to maybe get items to build OP weapons, and just to have something more challenging for the long term players.
- Implementing some sort of chest shop to be able to sell your items for a better deal would be a great idea, and lets the community get the best bang for their buck.
- I really think we need to take some money out of our community, as the rewards for items that we receive from mining/ collecting only gives us a couple thousand, compared to what items are going for. Either that or some sort of revamp on the price workouts, that y'all have done to make the econ stand up with the rest of the server.
- Crates for coins. I think this would be an amazing idea for the players who have billions to be able to get crate keys for coins, as there isn't to much use to them as we stand. I understand you implemented /is valueshop, but just another idea.
- A tool that we could buy off of buy craft to possibly take a chunk of crops down instead of going 1 to 1 to 1 to destroy. Again, I do understand the grind aspect of the server, but at the same time, mana is super hard for starter players..
- add something to transfer Coins to Ores/Mana/Souls, I think this would be an amazing feature for the people who can't always be on 24/7.

Minions:
Fishing Minion| to have them be able to fish a certain amount without us doing it is awesome.

Custom Enchants: Possibly one that can get Regluar and Custom Enchantment books would be a plus, maybe a 1% chance on every cast.
IGN: TheOneElite
Server: Space

Last edited:
Reactions
2 0 0
We need an alternative way of getting ores! On Space I was level 4, and with a cobble generator I was getting 2,500 ores per minute. So if you do the math, it takes 1 hour to get 150k ores, which doesn't sound so bad. But it takes over 8 hours of mining to get the amount of ores to level up my island (1.26 million ores). I was thinking that either ores should be buffed, or while mining we can find a package of ores. Ex. While mining at your island, you have found X ores! And Ore Finder/Higher Mcmmo can boost your chance of getting these rewards and/or boost the amount of ores you get per reward. ----------------------------------
A couple of bugs that need to be known about:
1. When you level up to level 4, and you upgrade your cobble generator on /is upgrade, you actually get less ores when you mine.
This is because redstone gives less ores than lapis, but is introduced into the higher island level.
2. On /is farming, nether wart is unlocked before cocoa beans, even though cocoa beans are unlocked 1 level before nether wart. So we literally have to farm potatoes for 2 island levels to even use cocoa beans as a mana farm.
---------------------------------
IGN: PlasticWineGlass
Realm: Jungle
Discord: PlasticWineGlass#1798 for extra communications
gl

Reactions
1 0 0
I think a good addition would be nice to get rid of the 24 hr flash giveaway kind of annoying after 3 weeks. Another thing that would be super coll was if you could ah items for ore/mana/souls just like how you can do different cfs.

_Quack__

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm still wondering...
Why buy value...?

Reactions
1 0 0
make it so that you can buy max speed hoppers for like 3mil in shop so that you save time but loose money

Reactions
0 0 0
Love the server. Dont have anything to say but Its just perfect

Reactions
0 1 0
this is dumb why can u buy value first u wanted us to grind now no?? should've told us sooner so we could've got money
Funny Just Like How YxtoKami Told Dawn About The Update So They Could Save Money and Beat Everyone.

Reactions
0 0 0
create a daily challenge for each player which can reward a wide range of loot ( e.g. EXP, souls, manna, ores, money )
also, a daily challenge for each island which instead of rewarding individual player, it will benefit the island itself ( e.g. island points will be given for each task completed, which in turn can be used to upgrade island stats such as spawning rate of certain spawners, permanent boost )

Reactions
0 0 0
Make an Anti Combat timer when you use tpa or Make it possible to overlap custom enchants like being able to adding hunter C to a sword that has hunter III which would make it Hunter C scrapping the hunter III.

Reactions
1 0 0
so when does the winner for the update get chosen?