Important Skyblock v.05 - Week #5 Update

SuperTight

Reactions
14 1 0

WEEK FIVE UPDATE
(Skyblock v.05)

Hello everyone, welcome back to another amazing week of updates! We will be bringing one of these out every single week so do make sure you are checking in weekly to see the new content we are bringing to our SkyBlock realms. Be sure to read the entire post if you want to be informed with the awesome new updates & patches we pushed out. We have added a few things this week to help with your progression throughout the island levels to make it easier. Also, we have a giveaway happening on this forums post, more info at the bottom of this post (Winner will be DM'd).

Enchanter Shop
We have added an enchanter shop that allows you to now buy insurance dust, black scrolls and protection crystals. Insurance dust protects your item from destroying when applying an enchant. Black scrolls let you remove a random enchant of your item so you can apply it to something else. And protection crystals bind your item to you so when you die, you keep it.
1567270635510.png

Island Level
We have added a brand new Island Level, it is the 10th level. By achieving the new Island Level 10, you will unlock Villager Spawners! These will drop Books as their first drop loot, and Bookshelves as their second drop loot. The cost of the island level is listed below in the screenshot.
1567270731026.png

Wither Boss
The long-awaited wither boss is now available in the warzone shop. The shop is located in the same place, East path of the crates and on the right side of the warzone teleportation portal. Please note, this boss is available for purchase once every 8 hours. The wait is worth it as the top damage contributor wins our new Skybox: Seasonal

Quartz Mine
We have brought out a new mine, after you reach a certain amount of xp (can be found by using the /skills command) you can mine at the new quartz mine. It is located to the right side of the Emerald Mines entrance. A screenshot of the new mine will be posted below.
1567271438347.png

New Skybox:
Our new Skybox: "SEASONAL" has just been released and is much better than the last, it has a large number of EXCLUSIVE REWARDS. Get it while you still can!
1567271050100.png

Additional Information:
Mainly minor bug fixes this week, with a few bug patches as well. Most of these fixes are now posted in our #changelog channel on our Vanity Discord Server.

GIVEAWAY: Giving away a x1 August Monthly Crate & x1 Skybox "SEASONAL", to the best comment. The comment should be an update / new feature idea, all you have to do is comment on this forums post your best idea for a future update. NOTE: Comment cannot be a bug. If you know a bug on the server, make a ticket on our discord and we will get it fixed ASAP.​

georgesta

Reactions
4 0 1
Having special dimensions for skyblock would really be sick. What I mean is that, exclussive worlds for everyone. In those worlds bosses, special events etc. may spawn, that would make skyblock much more enoyable in my opinion. Making everything in general a little less pay2win would also benefit normal players alot. That's my suggestion(s).

Scxr

Sr. Moderator
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Reactions
3 0 0
Epic.

Justiinnn

Staff member
Reactions
1 0 0
Pretty rad update!

Reactions
2 0 0
Rework castle add Mana Ore and Souls Drops from mobs aswell as island value drops ! ;)

Reactions
0 0 0
The pickaxe enchant that gives u mana/souls from mining or books

Reactions
0 0 0
Make it so you can open more than 1 crate at a time, this way it doesn't take forever when you are opening crates. Another cool idea is when you open crates you can type what u are looking for and it only goes for that item and re rolls it if you aren't looking for it (rank access maybe).

Cudlee

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
6 1 0
Amazing update, keep up the awesome work.

Postal291

Reactions
0 0 0
I'd really like to see a custom enchant to place drops directly into inventory. Would be especially useful for mining to stop drops from stacking and then touching lava. I'd recommend it be allowed to be placed on any tool/weapon.
I'd also love to see a way to unlock /is farming for solo players that doesn't require 10+ hours of straight farming.

Zyronite

Reactions
4 0 0
gg :)

Reactions
2 0 0
Make a command that sells chests and trapped chests in a radius of where youre standing.
Ex. Galactic rank can sell chests and trapped chests in a 50 block radius, with a cooldown of 5 minutes.
Higher ranks will get a bigger range to sell chests but have a higher cooldown as well so its more balanced for lower ranks. The command can be called /is chestsell or something like that. Discord: PlasticWineGlass#1798

Justiinnn

Staff member
Reactions
1 0 0
Make it so you can open more than 1 crate at a time, this way it doesn't take forever when you are opening crates. Another cool idea is when you open crates you can type what u are looking for and it only goes for that item and re rolls it if you aren't looking for it (rank access maybe).
The crate thing won’t work since everyone will be asking for Vanity Rank! It is a good idea but not for the server. But I do like the idea of opening more than 1 crate at a time!

KevinPuppy

Reactions
0 0 0
Make it so you can buy sell wands in ./buy, and get them out of crates

Reactions
0 0 0
Make Ore generator upgrade so you can mine quartz from your base.