Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ghillie

Apr 10, 2018
IGN: _Ghillie

Age(Must be 15+): 17 (born 10/12/2000.

Timezone: GMT.

How long have you been actively playing Vanity?: 1-day :/.

Do you have access to Teamspeak/Discord? I have access to both (My Primary One Is Discord Though).

Do you have a good microphone? I would say I have an average microphone.

Have you ever been banned from Vanity? If so, why? No, I have never been Banned.

Why do you want to apply for Vanity? I read in the discord that "the staff team hasn't been communicating with the community very much at all" so it reminded me of when I was staff on other MC & CSGO Servers and how fun it was with the communities and since I've moved on from them days I wanted to join a new Community and help out .

What does the community benefit from having you on the staff team? They have a kind, friendly, hurtless, new staff member to look up to and ask for help if needed I also know some coding (Java) so I can help with plugins for the community.

What are 3 strengths you have? 1. I have a little bit of experience in coding 2. I don't lose my temper easy 3. I like to think I have good people skills.

What are 3 weaknesses you have? 1. I lose focus pretty easily if I am doing more than 1 thing at a time or if 2 people are talking to me 2. I fail to make a good bedtime for myself and tend to stay up till 4 am. I can't think of a 3rd it was really hard for me to think of the other 2 for a simple reason of a weakness is not something you are meant to pay attention to and more your strengths.

Previous staff experience? If so why were you demoted/resigned? I have been staff on MC Servers and CSGO Servers. My first Staff role was on Lollypvp.tk Owned by LollyYT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0Kp8DgKSq5TPypNXpl5dOw With Over 2.4k Subs. I started at the bottom with Helper moved up to Mod then Jumped over head-mod and put as Ban-Team/Admin, however, I later resigned from my role as Admin as I was getting bored of Minecraft and moved onto CSGO Played CSGO for about 700 Hours before finding a server called scriptkidz I was instantly put as admin since I had been on the server for about 300 hours before applying. sadly scriptkidz is no longer a thing because the owners had family problems and had to shut down the servers.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my application I hope you have a great rest of your day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.