Important The New and Improved VanityMC Prison

Mossy_

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Reactions
5 0 0
Hey everyone,
I'm Mossy_, one of the new Administrators on the server. I have been appointed this position mainly for my focus on prison. You can picture me as a "Community Manager" for just prison alone. I will be helping on the server across all game modes, but my main focus will be on prison.
You can message me in-game if you have any questions about prison and what is going to be coming! My fellow Admin's are Tanner and GlennL17, one of us should be available at most points during the day. So it's fairly obvious that Prison is not our most popular gamemode. But, with the upcoming changes and content that will be coming out, I believe that we can make prison one of the more popular realms on the server. I will be listening to the community a substantial amount and anything that you personally think should be added to the server can be suggested to me in discord (Mossy#0639) or in-game. I truly see this up-coming prison becoming a big part of our playerbase on the server. Hope to see everyone in-game,
Best Regards,

Mossy

Mossy_

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Reactions
5 0 0
Reply with any ideas that you believe should be added!

Glottris

Reactions
0 0 0
Better trivia rewards that fit the prison economy. For example, no more MCMMO boosters and higher cash rewards, maybe add tokens.

oBuckwild

Reactions
17 1 3
Welcome mossy

GlennL17

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
4 2 0
Stop killing the pigs in spawn, they have feelings.

SuperTight

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
9 1 0
Stickied this thread so people are informed on how much our prisons has been updated since release! It's better than ever and I would highly suggest everyone jumping on and giving it a go (y)