November 7th, 3:00PM EST
Check here to see what time release is for you!
NOTE: Giving away 1x Top Rank & 1x Monthly Crate (Comment your IGN below)!
In total, we will be having $2,500 in prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Each faction will be required to set a PayPal using /f setpaypal <email>. This is used to automatically pay out the top factions each week. The map will last 2 weeks including a 6 day grace period and then 8 days of raiding. There will be 1 payout.
First Place - $750 PayPal & $300 Buycraft
Second Place - $125 PayPal & $250 Buycraft
Third Place - $75 PayPal & $150 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $100 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $90 Buycraft
Sixth Place - $80 Buycraft
Seventh Place - $70 Buycraft
Eight Place - $60 Buycraft
Ninth Place - $50 Buycraft
Tenth Place - $40 Buycraft
At the end of the week, the top 5 players on /mctop herbalism will be rewarded. To gain herbalism levels, all a player will need to do is farm different crops, such as sugarcane!
First Place - $100 Buycraft
Second Place - $75 Buycraft
Third Place - $50 Buycraft
Fourth Place - $25 Buycraft
Fifth Place - $10 Buycraft
At the end of the week, the top 3 factions on /koth top will be rewarded. Factions will have to fight fiercely with other factions to capture the KoTH and ascend this leader board!
First Place - $50 Buycraft
Second Place - $30 Buycraft
Third Place - $20 Buycraft
This realm has a heroic and super hero theme!
We will be having a total of 10 worlds, with a total of forty corners.
Note: A faction can only have one corner claimed at any given time.
Overworld: 10,000 x 10,000 border. (Grass)
Hell: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Netherrack)
Blizzard: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Snow)
End: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Sandstone)
Neptune: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Blue Stained Clay)
Uranus: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Light Blue Stained Clay)
Wasteland: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (White Stained Clay)
Moon: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Cyan Stained Clay)
Mars: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Red Stained Clay)
Jupiter: 2,500 x 2,500 border with flat terrain. (Orange Stained Clay)
During the first thirty minutes of the map, we will be disabling a few things to make sure the release goes as smooth as possible:
Flying will be completely disabled.
The command /wild will be disabled
Everyone will be invisible at spawn.
We will be having a 6 day grace period. The grace period will mean the following things:
TNT, Creeper Eggs, and any form of explosions are disabled.
Gen buckets will work when enemy players are near.
Mining spawners will not cost money during this period.
Illegal claims on corners only will be removed.
All of the important information required for this map are listed below:
Players per faction: 30
Faction Roster: UNLIMITED
Roster Kicks: UNLIMITED
Faction Max Power: 5,000
Cannon Speed: 2 seconds
Counter Cannon Speed: 3 seconds
Buffer limit: 25 chunks
Force-field: 8 hours
Alternate accounts per faction: 75
Account Sharing: DISALLOWED
Left Shooting: ALLOWED
Raiding Outpost Enables: November 9th at 3pm EST
Roster Enables: November 9th at 3pm EST
We've reintroduced Sugarcane & Darkzone (Fishing, Castle Mobs & Silverfish) as the main economy. Everything has been reworked this map to allow for the best experience possible. From the harvester hoe upgrades, to the heroic rod upgrades, to the shop sell price, to the castle buffs, to the KoTH rewards and to the monthly crate and key rewards. It's all been balanced to fit an economy that'll be fast paced and competitive which is perfectly made for this map!
Factions Content & Leader Discord
Join our Faction Content & Leader Discord where we discuss topics such as: community suggestions, content ideas and upcoming maps. We also have private leader channels so your faction can communicate with the factions staff team.
VanityMC | Factions Content & Leader Discord
The entire concept for this document is to express and show all of the individual features we have here on VanityMC Factions. Across all realms including: Demonic, Heroic, Oblivion and Runic. It will allow for any first time players to get a thorough understanding of how the game-mode works on here. This document will continually be updated once a new feature is added, removed or changed. There is an in depth description of said feature along with either videos or photos explaining it further.
VanityMC | Faction Features
- Updated the formatting of Crate Keys and their respective chat messages.
- Updated the formatting of Ranks.
- Updated the formatting of G-Kits & Kits.
- Updated the formatting of the /warp GUI.
- Updated the formatting of Tags.
- Updated the formatting of the Tab and Scoreboard.
- Updated the formatting of the /castle GUI.
- Updated the formatting of Fishing Rewards.
- Updated the formatting of mcMMO Rewards.
- Updated the formatting of Vote Party Rewards.
- Updated the formatting of Omni Tools.
- Updated the Descriptions and Images on the Buycraft.
- Updated the Player Skin, Armour Name & formatting of LMS.
- Updated the Game Length & formatting of Sumo.
- Fixed /rules, so it now displays all of the necessary Rule Documents.
- Fixed all of the visual issues with /shop.
- Added the November Monthly Crate.
- Added the Thanksgiving Monthly Crate.
- Added leaderboards at spawn for the top Voters, Kills & Deaths, Balances, Fish Caught and mcMMO.
- Added Creeper Spawners to the Spawner Exchange.
- Added a Token Shop NPC at spawn.
- Added Tray & Trench Pickaxes to the Vanity Pass, Vote Keys & Envoys.
- Added TPS, Castle, Raiding Outpost & Ranks to the Scoreboard.
- Added new Trivia Questions.
- Added new Chat Announcements.
- Added new KoTH Builds.
- Buffed the Vote Keys.
- Buffed Vanity Pass rewards.
- Buffed the Dungeon Mob rewards.
- Buffed the Vanity Pass rewards.
- Buffed the LMS rewards.
- Buffed the Mob Arena rewards.
- Buffed the Envoy rewards.