Important VanityMC: Prison (Season 2)

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
30 3 2

February 16th at 3 PM EST
Check here what time release is for you.

Hello, for the past few months we have been working very hard, on our prison server behind the scenes for our reset this Saturday. Collectively as a team, we are extremely proud & excited about what we have created for this upcoming season of prisons. I strongly recommend logging on this Saturday to give our brand new prison experience a go! To get a more comprehensive understanding of this upcoming season of prisons please, read / view this forum post in full, thanks!

If you want to get a general idea of what this upcoming season of prison is about please check out our trailer below!

Anyone with a youtube channel can re-upload the trailer to receive two rare keys. For more information about re-uploading please join our Discord and look for the #reupload channel!

Cell Top
In total, we will be having $340 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $150 PayPal
Second Place - $100 BuyCraft
Third Place - $50 BuyCraft
Fourth Place - $25 BuyCraft
Fifth Place - $15 BuyCraft

Prestige Top
Each week the top prestige players will receive $60 in weekly prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Weekly
First Place - $30 BuyCraft
Second Place - $20 BuyCraft
Third Place - $10 BuyCraft

Changelog & Features

Token System
We have changed the token system! Tokens are now the main currency, and the gem pickaxe and gems have been completely removed. Tokens are now received for every block mined, and are also received through enchants like jackhammer, explosive, etc... However, fortune does not affect this. There are also random amounts of tokens given out to players during mining.

Cells & Gangs
Cells or Gangs as you might call them are one of the most exciting & important features that we have on prison. With recent complaints from players and our own analysis, we have decided to cap the max cell size to six players per cell. We want our players to have a fair chance at grinding for Cell Top. We have asked around to a couple of cells and individual players themselves and the feedback we heard was smaller cells, this, we believe is a perfect number of cell members for a cell. This should give small groups more of a fighting chance.

Custom Enchants
The enchantment system has been completely changed from what we had in the previous map. Enchants are now received through tokens again, rather than gems, and are upgradable way more than they were in the previous map.

Efficiency
Increases block-breaking speed
Fortune
Increases blocks received from mining
Auto-Sell
Automatically sells every 10 seconds with more blocks sold at each level
Merchant
A chance to receive an extra 20% for each block sold
Jackhammer
Chance to remove the entire layer of the mined block
Explosive
Explodes random blocks in a set radius
Multi-Directional
Breaks blocks in a plus-signed pattern
Haste
Gives haste effect while holding the pickaxe
Speed
Gives a speed effect while holding the pickaxe
Jump Boost
GIves jump boost while holding the pickaxe
Laser
Shoots eggs and breaks block within the radius
Vaser
Similar to vain miner, it only breaks the blocks similar to the ones hit by the egg

Backpacks
We have a HUGE update for backpacks. You are now able to upgrade to have UNLIMITED space! Now, everyone starts with a 500x space backpack and can upgrade it from there, for a specific price. There is no limit to the size of these backpacks!

You can increase 1 slot on this backpack for 1000 tokens. There are options to increase the space of the backpack by 1, 10, 100, and 1000. As you can see in the spoiler below, you can upgrade backpacks to have insane space slots!

Ranks & Prestiging
Prestiging no longer costs money! The only thing that costs in-game money is ranking up. Each time you reach rank Z, you can then prestige for free and receive a reward. When you prestige, the rank prices will then increase by 10%, so expect it to be harder to reach a higher rank each time you prestige!

Bombs
The long wait is finally over! Bombs have been buffed and are now worth it! There are now 4 new bombs! Each of these bombs has different levels to it except for the MOAB. Click below to view the bombs and their respective abilities.

Here is a more in depth look at our bombs:

MOAB
Has one level and will break the entire mine! (CLICK HERE TO VIEW GIF)
Predator Missle
Has two levels and breaks a large spherical area! (CLICK HERE TO VIEW GIF)
Molotov Cocktail
Has four levels and breaks the mine in a block shape! (CLICK HERE TO VIEW GIF)
Grenade
Has four levels and drops TNT into the mine multiple times! (CLICK HERE TO VIEW GIF)

Token Shop
We have a brand new token shop, with some amazing items you can purchase that matches the new server.

Gem Shop
We have a brand new gem shop, this shop sells some very OP items!

Private Mines
We have decided to change up private mines just a bit. Instead of the private mine being a permanent mine that will be on the cell forever, they are only going to last a certain amount of time. Private mines will last only one week after being placed. Private mines will also work with your current in-game rank, so if you don’t want to mine at warp Z anymore, purchase a private mine and mine at your cell!

Crystal System / Crystal Station
When mining, you have the chance to gain a Crystal. The higher you level up and prestige, the higher the chance to receive a Crystal and to win higher tiered one at that! If you behold a Donator Rank, you will also have an increased chance in gaining Crystals while mining. Additionally every time you prestige, you will receive a tier 4 crystal. With this crystal, you can gain rewards from the Crystal Station at spawn. Crystals range from Tier 1 to Tier 4, giving you guys the opportunity to gain amazing rewards from just playing! (Crystal station rewards have been buffed / modified to fit the new economy!)

GKits
We have finally added GKits to prison! GKits are going to be a great way for players to receive pvp items, keys, tokens, boss items, and more! GKits are only purchasable on buycraft and will not be obtainable in game!

Bosses
Bosses are now going to be a fun way for gangs and all players to really bring the PvP aspect of prison to life! Bosses will only be usable in cells and gangs can fight these bosses for awesome rewards!

Outpost
Whenever your cell/gang is controlling the outpost, your team is rewarded with a .5 sell multiplier (it stacks with your current sell multiplier).

Spawn

PvP Mine

A-Z Mines & Donor Mines
We now have brand new a-z mines & donor mine builds, that look in my opinion very nice! I will attach a few teaser images below.

FDA

Reactions
9 3 2
Many thanks to the prisons management and administration this update looks awesome

MisterSkyi

Reactions
6 0 1
Very cool, hope to see everyone there

Arian87

Reactions
0 0 0
27th

Reactions
2 0 0
Looking forward to the changes, See you all on Saturday! :)

Reactions
0 0 0
I can't get on to many players in queue :p