Important VanityMC: Skyblock Fantasy (Season 1)

Craft

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Reactions
30 3 2

VanityMC
Skyblock Fantasy Realm

September 7th, 4 PM EST
Check here to see what time release is for you!

Hello,
I am pleased to announce that yes we are bringing back our original classic skyblock experience to the Fantasy Realm. We have formulated this realm from our loved classic play style and features from our old Hogwarts and Gotham original maps. I have wanted to do this for a while, and I am glad we finally are. I hope people enjoy this season, thanks! :)

Island Top
In total, we will be having $410 in prizes. Here is the breakdown.
Each island will be required to set a PayPal using /is setpaypal <email>. This command is used to automatically pay out the top islands each week.

Weekly
First Place - $220 PayPal
Second Place - $100 BuyCraft
Third Place - $50 BuyCraft
Fourth Place - $25 BuyCraft
Fifth Place - $15 BuyCraft

Island Upgrades:
We will be bringing back our simplified, and loved island upgrades, so you can focus on upgrading your island size, member limit, ore generators, and warp limit.​

Custom Enchants:
We have brought back our classic custom enchant system. The enchanting system is based on XP as this is how you will be buying your books using /enchanter. The enchants range from common to legendary. The best enchants being towards the higher tiers and costing more of your XP.

Cloaks:
Cloaks are magical sets of armor/hats that give you special abilities. You can obtain these various ways, but primarily you win these from crates.

Wands:
As well as our cloaks, we have brought back our OG wands to help give you an advantage over others while fighting. Some of these wands include the Fire Wand, the Damage Wand, the Movement Wand, etc. These wands will be accessible through our Token Shop.

Token Shop:
We are bringing back our original token shop system, and you can earn these tokens by killing mobs, and from events/crates. The token shop is where you can purchase some unique items such as wands.

Vanity Pass:
We have brought back our OG vanity pass. With the vanity pass, you can complete a wide range of challenges that will help you level up your vanity pass. Each level that you progress, you gain a reward, the higher your level is meaning you receive greater rewards per level up. We will have two types of vanity pass’, one free pass which gives you 50 free levels, and one vanity pass where you get an extra 100 levels with some exclusive rewards inside waiting to be unlocked. You can view your progress and challenges using /level.

Events:
We have brought back our classic events plugin! This means we have a global event for the whole realm happening every 2 hours. These events include LMS, Koth, Envoys, Maze, Koth, and Parkour. You can gain exclusive prizes from these as well if you do win. To view the event schedule in-game use /events.

Minions:
We will be releasing our OG minions back onto the realm! You will have a minion for every type of task (mining/farming/mob killing, etc.). You are also able to link these up to chests and use auto feeder minions to help you run your minions correctly. Do keep in mind, there will be a limit as to how much minions you can place on your island. These minions are accessed by doing /shop and looking in the bottom left corner for the minion's option. Also, mini minions were called Elfs :p

Classes:
We will have some classes setup in-game for you to choose by using /class and you will be able to gain some permanent effects from the class you choose. You will also be able to rep your class with a prefix that will be applied to your name in chat as well as a tag that you can use.

Spawner System Adjusted:
The spawner system will be adjusted to be much more simplified. You can place up to 64 spawners into one stack, and also remove them as you please. The mob stacking on this realm will be more efficient for mob grinders for the server's economy.

Economy and Crates:
The economy for this realm is heavily based on a spawner/block economy. Where spawners will be the primary income and island level resource, the crates will be changed accordingly to fit this economy as well.

- - - - -
Build Sneak Peeks:
- - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterSkyi

Reactions
6 0 1
Looks amazing, really brings me back to Hogwarts.

Reactions
0 1 0
So fucking excited for an updated Gotham! Great work Craft!

Reactions
0 0 0
looks like hogwarts throw back will be the best skyblock server on the network

DiamondisBae123

Staff member
Reactions
1 0 0
HYPE!

jt_d123

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
2 2 0
This might be the update that makes me finally play skyblock :)

Reactions
5 0 0
This is soooo hype!! ty all devs and staff for bringing this experience back. gl everyone for is top and lets make this season a fun one!! btw do the cloaks and stuff that I bought on gotham transfer or will it be fresh start and you have to buy everything again?

Cudlee

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
6 1 0
Amazing