Zangooz Introduction

ZangoozYT

Hello i am 15 and a YouTuber, i have only 64 subs and i like to cook and farm. My strengths are :
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have learned through experience and YouTube how to identify a hacker or rule breaker and punish I also believe I can be a positive role model for this server and help any players that need it
I can contribute many things like enthusiasm, cooperation skills, team working skills, responsibility, and organisation
I am EXTREMELY mature for my age.
I enjoy interacting with players and staff and enjoy playing as well but alone it just isn't as good.
I have lots of spare time until school starts but even after that i'll have a bunch (7:00AM - 1:30PM school schedule)
I am good at organizing and great at helping other players with my vast knowledge of Minecraft.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are my weaknesses:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can be very lazy at times so be prepared if you want to be friends!
I can sometimes be political.
I have anger issues that cause me to say things i don't mean which i normally apologize when I've calmed down
I can get bored very easily so i normally leave by then to play another game
I hate the RUSHERS
I have a lack of motivation but i'm currently losing that weakness because i'm using the competitive part of me to keep on going
I make unfunny jokes sometimes but they're mostly funny
I'm bad at finding things irl
Also i would love to be an admin in the server :D